PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 02:38:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on August 17, 2020, 06:39:11 PM
I'm very thankful for central a/c .. not sure what I would do without it!

I was telling my hubster the same thing. God knew not to send me down as a pioneer crossing the plains. I'd be making the wagon company pull over to rest in the shade of every cactus from Missouri to California.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Squid

I'm sure this will shock some of you but thought I would let you all know, that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held here in my area. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia.

I received my first shot today at 8:00 am and I wanted to let you all know that it's completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feel shκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on September 14, 2020, 07:55:15 AM
I'm sure this will shock some of you but thought I would let you all know, that yesterday I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held here in my area. The vaccine is one that was created in Russia.

I received my first shot today at 8:00 am and I wanted to let you all know that it's completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feel shκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши.

Hahaha!!!! Great news, comrade!!!

snowflower

OH Squddy!     mfumble..  bubblegum.gif

Mayhem

LOL I missed this post!

Squid

Happy halloween!  Love the background, Mayhem! (boo!)

Squid

Sometimes, I use Alexa to remind me when to get my coins in Pogo Slots.  This morning, Alexa came alive and said, "This is a reminder...........Cocoa Floss".   I want everyone to know I got my Cocoa Floss coins.

smokyrain

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I haven't been on in some time. Still so much family stuff going on, and with work, so little time. I miss the forum though and since things are getting a bit easier at home and at work, I thought I would take time to stop in and try to catch up a bit
Hope everyone is doing well and keeping healthy . Sure different times these days.

Squid

Hi, Smoky!  It's so nice to see you.  I hope all is well in your world.  Stay safe!

Mayhem

Hi Smoky! I'm glad to hear all is well on your end! I'm ready for 2020 to be over though ...

smokyrain

Quote from: Squid on November 06, 2020, 07:03:16 PM
Hi, Smoky!  It's so nice to see you.  I hope all is well in your world.  Stay safe!

Thanks Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on November 07, 2020, 12:41:13 AM
Hi Smoky! I'm glad to hear all is well on your end! I'm ready for 2020 to be over though ...

I am too Ken. It's been a challenging on one part, and very strange on another for me.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview