Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paris Hilton Arrested Today

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

xx_mandy_xx

Luna

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on September 07, 2006, 05:28:44 PM
I love her story....

I only had 1 drink. :)))

really, but daddy will get his angle out  :)))

Iceman0007

too bad paris will probably get off with a slap on the wrist,while a regular everyday person will get the book thrown at them.it pays to be a celeb n wealthy.

xgingerx

Drunk Drivers >>:D one of them %$#%&** killed my Dad...

but money talks...and PARIS has ugly toes :xx

Tara

Quote from: xgingerx on September 07, 2006, 07:13:25 PM

Sorry to hear that Ginger.

But you are right, she won't get in trouble.

hades

lmao i think she didnt mind it for some free publicity.

Poohdog

Maybe as a punishment they could stop playing her music!!   0:

Ilovemyweims

underdog

Thanks for posting that.  I really enjoyed reading the comments.  This was one of my favorites.     :)))

38. Due to budget cuts on the LAPD and the resulting lack of biohazard gear, police are forced to handle toxic waste 'at arm's length'.

Posted at 2:04PM on Sep 7th 2006 by mazza3

nightperson

Quote from: xgingerx on September 07, 2006, 07:13:25 PM

sry to here that but like it has been said money talk and b**lc**t walks

Tara

Paris does get charged, although we know nothing will happen to her.

Paris Hilton better think twice before another late-night hamburger run.

In a bid to make the streets of Hollywood safer on celebrity at a time, the Los Angeles city attorney formally charged Hilton with two misdemeanor counts Tuesday morning, stemming from her arrest earlier this month on suspicion of drunk driving.

Hilton was pulled over on Sept. 6, shortly after leaving a charity party at Hollywood hotspot Dragonfly, when LAPD officers noticed her Mercedes McLaren SLR driving erratically.

Per the police report, officers observed "symptoms of intoxication" and issued a field sobriety test. Although police refused to confirm, sources claimed Hilton blew a 0.08 on the Breathalyzer test, the minimum blood-alcohol level required for a DUI in California.

While there was no immediate comment from Team Hilton following news of the charges Tuesday, the heiress and her ever-ready publicist Elliot Mintz (who picked her up at the station) downplayed the arrest in the hours after she was released from police custody.

Mintz claimed his client was simply exhausted after having spent all day shooting a music video for her new single, "Nothing in this World," from her album, Paris.

"She's fine. She didn't appear in the least bit to be intoxicated," he said, adding that the positive breath test was "probably the result of an empty stomach and working all day and being fatigued."

Hilton, meanwhile, phoned in to Ryan Seacrest's L.A. radio show the following morning and denied she was drunk driving.

"Maybe I was speeding a little bit," Hilton told Seacrest. "I was just really hungry and wanted [to go get] an In-N-Out burger.

"Everything I do is blown out of proportion."

The "Stars Are Blind" singer is due to be arraigned Thursday and, should she reach a deal with the prosecutor, will likely receive sentencing that day. She is not required to appear in court.

The maximum penalty for her indiscretion is a $1,000 fine and six months in county jail, though it's unlikely the hammer will come down on Hilton. First-time offenders like her usually get something closer to the minimum penalty, which entails a nominal fine, probation and some sort of alcohol education or rehabilitation program.

nightperson

xx_mandy_xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview