PogoThorn

luvtoplaypogo

>:(( I wish I was afterall I have spent about 270.00 so far

tiggs

O0

I am!!!

Not got all the codes yet - but have the page  :/\

fiz

There's no way I could live without all the autos!

crazy_

who me?

Steel Cheater

foxtrot

i guess im just a bad cheater. about the only time i can afford to pay someone $150 is for rent at the end of the month

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: foxtrot on September 13, 2006, 07:15:44 PM
i guess im just a bad cheater. about the only time i can afford to pay someone $150 is for rent at the end of the month

lol don't worry...im a full time college student...and i dont work right now cuz my boyfriend pays the bills....so i can only sneak like 1 auto every month or 2 months.  lol

bluebell1us

sounds like a good deal, around tax time I'm giving myself a present along with my new computor I will get those autos.  so glad I found this site, some of the pogo games get me so frustrated or just bored. 

Michael

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 14, 2006, 06:16:23 PM
sounds like a good deal, around tax time I'm giving myself a present along with my new computor I will get those autos.  so glad I found this site, some of the pogo games get me so frustrated or just bored. 

lol i think all of us feel that way....this site is good for little tips and tricks too if you cant afford the autos...that would be for people like myself :) i thrive on glitches  :)))

Tara

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 18, 2006, 08:36:05 PM

lol i think all of us feel that way....this site is good for little tips and tricks too if you cant afford the autos...that would be for people like myself :) i thrive on glitches  :)))

Does it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling?   You need to guess the right number on these contests and win ya some autos. :-*

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 05:45:59 AM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 18, 2006, 08:36:05 PM

Does it give you a warm and fuzzy feeling?   You need to guess the right number on these contests and win ya some autos. :-*

yes, yes it does  :))) i know  >:(( i been trying to win these dang contests forever!! well..not forever...but you get the picture lol you need to love up to homer to put another one in happy hour  :)))

Tara

Gawd, it's getting to be whenever someone wants something, I'm the one sacraficing.  >:D   :P

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 19, 2006, 01:23:53 PM
Gawd, it's getting to be whenever someone wants something, I'm the one sacraficing.  >:D   :P

hey, works for me  ;::  :))) :))) :)))

anyways, i dont think anyone here has anything homer wants cept you....cmon i thought we talked about this tara..think about the greater good!!  :))) :)))

Homer

What's the difference? I'm still waiting. :/// :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

I'm not, yet. Not buying a single program till get the 150  like for my Birthday in three weeks? never happen :)))

whyme

Best money I ever spent to get my 150 club membership :))) O0

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Homer on September 19, 2006, 02:02:59 PM

What's the difference? I'm still waiting. :/// :)))

lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview