PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:59:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hulk hogans car fire

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

MIAMI - A yellow Lamborghini reportedly owned by Terry G. Bollea, better known as Hulk Hogan, caught fire Saturday on Bay Harbor Islands. There were no injuries reported.

Information was sketchy about the circumstances leading to Hogan's expensive car catching fire along the 96th Street causeway. The extent of damage to the VT model is unknown.

Bay Harbor Islands police said the driver was a juvenile and the law prohibits the releases of his name. It's unclear if the teen is related to Hogan.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials would only say they responded to a car fire on Saturday afternoon, but declined to disclose any other details.

Efforts to reach the Hogan family were unsuccessful.

Hogan, who first gained fame as one of the superstars of professional wrestling, is currently starring in a reality show called Hogan Knows Best based on his family's recent move to Miami Beach.

Hogan, his wife, Linda, and teenage daughter and son, Brooke and Nick, recently moved into a $12 million home at 2900 North Bay Rd.

Hogan Knows Best airs Thursday nights on VH1.

Homer

Time for a new car. I bet one of the kids had it out. <:>

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ButterflyLover

HMMMM.... Too bad none of his kids are juveniles. Maybe it was stolen.

Homer

xx_mandy_xx

dangit...i knew i smelled blonde hair burning...lol that's only like 15 mins from my house!

Ilovemyweims

Ill bet nick his son had it out unless it was stolen

Iceman0007

since nick is under 18,i bet it is him,but who knows.i will take the burnt wreck for the sum of $1,lol

Homer

Hulkamania is gonna run wild on someone's behind. :)))

lovebug44

hades

Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 04:12:43 PM
Hulkamania is gonna run wild on someone's behind. :)))

lol that means hogan will work another wwe event to make it up.

justahumping

Quote from: Iceman0007 on September 11, 2006, 03:10:42 PM
since nick is under 18,i bet it is him,but who knows.i will take the burnt wreck for the sum of $1,lol
I bet you would too, that car is 1/4 mil. starting price and that was about 15 years ago. I had a friend that use to pick them up and deliver them all over the US..... Funny thing, for a tune up on them, you have to take the motor OUT of the car!...  First time that I seen some come out of the trailer, I asked Chuck where the spare tire was at. He was like roflol.. Check told me that IF you could afford that car, you did not worry about a spare tire. I guess not when I found out how much they cost....... And that 1/4 mil, that was just a START price back then...

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on September 12, 2006, 12:26:16 AM
Quote from: Iceman0007 on September 11, 2006, 03:10:42 PM
I bet you would too, that car is 1/4 mil. starting price and that was about 15 years ago. I had a friend that use to pick them up and deliver them all over the US..... Funny thing, for a tune up on them, you have to take the motor OUT of the car!...  First time that I seen some come out of the trailer, I asked Chuck where the spare tire was at. He was like roflol.. Check told me that IF you could afford that car, you did not worry about a spare tire. I guess not when I found out how much they cost....... And that 1/4 mil, that was just a START price back then...

its a little different now (but still not anywhere near affordable  :))))...Lamborghini's 2006 models on sale in New York begin at $175,000.

Ilovemyweims

Homer

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 12, 2006, 08:55:05 AM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 12:45:22 PM
I thought both his kids were minors.

no brooke is 18 and nick is 16

She must have just turned 18. They were both minors on the tv show.

justahumping

well iffin they have come down that much in price Mandy. I will take a dozen then. lmao

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Homer on September 12, 2006, 08:57:00 AM
Quote from: Ilovemyweims on September 12, 2006, 08:55:05 AM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 12:45:22 PM
I thought both his kids were minors.

no brooke is 18 and nick is 16
she did they had a party for her on the show mick sent a stripper for her birthday and hulk was pi**ed off!! !@#$
She must have just turned 18. They were both minors on the tv show.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview