PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:29:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2007 sees new lottso expansion

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

hi all

this is hot off the press and i thought id let you guys all know this

in early 2007 lottso is going to double in size

there will be 200 (yes200) ranks with 5 new badges and new game cards

hope you are all well and will be back with more details when i can

caroline xx

nightperson

oh tyvm for the info caroline glad to see you again sure have missed you

Tracey

Quote from: caroline196 on September 19, 2006, 10:29:26 AM
hi all

this is hot off the press and i thought id let you guys all know this

in early 2007 lottso is going to double in size

there will be 200 (yes200) ranks with 5 new badges and new game cards

hope you are all well and will be back with more details when i can

caroline xx

thanks for the info caroline ..
oh boy that game was hard enough gettin to 100 lol so it will be working out 20 ranks per badge arggggg

blueroses

oh my...200 ranks?? Im only at rank 6 :))), lol. Tyvm 4the info caroline :/\

nightperson

Quote from: blueroses on September 19, 2006, 10:36:02 AM
oh my...200 ranks?? Im only at rank 6 :))), lol. Tyvm 4the info caroline :/\

i have the same blue  :'((

BadgeBabe

Not more Lottso!!
Is Pogo turning this into their personal Slingo? Well, Slingo would really be fun with rank badges, but Lottso is just plain repetitive and boring with long pauses between games and absolutely NO element of " gotcha".

I think I have 4 of the what, 10 badges? Oh well, at least the auto WORKS really well, if I would just stick with it and slowly make my way through the ranks. I guess this will be my new all- nighter on Pogo for a long time. LOL.
That's my main complaint about the game- it's way too slow. Same with Poppa Zoppa and a few others. I think Pogo does this so we can't cheat as fast, LOL.

Sorry but I have finished so many other games and would like more ranks in them, but Lottso is way down my list of " to do" games. I'm sure others have a different perspective. :)

CanadianPrincess

Great, other game that I'll never finish.  I like lottso, but it takes too long to rank up.  It's the same story for a lot of pogo games.  I get bored because it takes too long to get a new rank, so I just give up.  I used to love Tri-peaks, but now I only play it for challenges because it takes too long to rank up.  I'm supposed to get 75 artifacts for my next rank (which will give me a badge), but that's just ridiculous.

Mary

thanks caroline great to hear from you  O+O

Jewel

Just what we need...more lottso!  :xx

xx_mandy_xx

oh god no....i have an uncle who plays and still havent even hit rank 50 yet.... >:((

jeffery

Tara

PogoKaz

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(( :'(( :'((

leeanne172

Crap, how about giving more ranks to a game I actually enjoy playing for a few hours? what is it with Lottso? I think I'm at rank 34 or something and I'm sure I'll barely be at rank 35 by the end of this year, maybe the goal is 1000 ranks by 2010? Ok maybe don't give Pogo any ideas  ??? :(

leeanne172

Oh I forgot to do this  :xx :xx :xx :xx

Ok now I feel a bit better  :))

WV4057

zeboo

I hate to even put my Uncle through that torture  :))

Ryan122192

omg this will be horrible.But hopefully if they add ranks they will lower the amount before the new ranks to lower

tponka

ugh.  i have all the badges for lottso, but that game took SO long to finish!
What's the point of expanding this one before coming out with new games or expanding ones that haven't already been expanded???  Ok I'm rambling now.. gonna go take a nap!   :/o\

HypnotizedMind

wow!!!! thats crazy!!! i thought i was almost done with that game... rank 83!!! :'((