PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 11:20:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 free passes

Started by adamsmom,

Previous topic - Next topic

adamsmom

I have three guest passes to get rid of...anyone want one? just pm me if ya do! <O>

jeffery

i also have 3 if anyone need any just pm me ill get right  back to you  <:> <:>

milla

oooh could you send me a pass please? my email is<admin edit: do not post your email in public> %% <..>

Sorry i'm new here and i can't pm yet.

zeboo

ineedath4ever

I have never seen anything more confusing then this site how the heck do u pm someone.I know how to pm everyone but this bored can someone please send me a free pass

zeboo

Welcome to the forum  :/\  you need 25 post here before you can pm anyone

RusticanaAna

:/\  I also have 3 free passes.  I will give them to anyone who would like them.  I can be pm'd or leave me a message here with pogo name and I will send it through there. 
<O>
RusticanaAna

Homer

Please do not post you pogo name in the forum. If someone has a pass they can PM you if you are unable to PM yet.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

stormboy

:ox ig to passes aswell if anyone wants any

lioness

Hi All,
If you go to Pogo's community news you can get 2 weeks free plus 25,000 tokens till October 9,2006. 8)

sanjo

ill gladly take another pass!!! im on a 5 day pass right now about to expire  :'((

TmT

Quote from: sanjo on October 04, 2006, 01:10:41 AM
ill gladly take another pass!!! im on a 5 day pass right now about to expire  :'((
You have to get your post up to 25 so you can PM members that are offerin passes. 
Suggestion: go to Fun and Games topic and play play play... post post post... <smilin>

sanjo

ineedath4ever

Here is my question.If you already been a club pogo member can you still use a pass?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview