PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 01:47:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Windows Disappearing

Started by BalletDancer13,

Previous topic - Next topic

BalletDancer13

I finally got my internet up. But now when I go to go to pogo I click on a room and then it says loading and all the browser windows disappear. I am not running an auto nor have I ever run one. How can I fix this? I submitted a ? to EA but who knows what they'll have to say. All temp files have been cleared. And I have retbooted, reformated all that. Any help, I've done a search on here of it and it got moved to tech help but isn't there anymore. Thanks!

zeboo

I just tried to get into gin and it didn't load either..but I did get in when I used the backdoors hope that helps  O0

BalletDancer13

I tried the backdoors and it still won't load. It just twirls around the beams for java. All I wanna do is get my badge for it.  >:((

Zatanna

Me too, no luck getting in right now.   I was trying Quick Quack, backdoors didnt load either.   !@#$

DaKine

Some rooms were also removed recently.  I hear it will be resolved shortly (the problem getting in)

Hasta

BalletDancer13

Now when I click on a room to go to it shuts down all the browser windows. Anyone still having problems with this?

EyeCu

Works fine for me. You don't happen to have a popup blocker do you?

BalletDancer13

I know it works fine for everyone else. No I do not have a popup blocker installed. It won't work for any of the browsers I have IE or Firefox. I know this has happened to others because it was posted here just isn't available.

mr.clean

I would clear your Java  files, Temp files  , look too see if Java is up too date.

Restart puter and see if that helps any

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BalletDancer13

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview