PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:04:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ThunderPopperToGo

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: mama on October 27, 2006, 09:55:15 PM
i`ll try tyvm crazy  +-+

You're Welcome!!  Let me know what happens MaMa.

PGPGPC

Hi mama i also had the same problem with the poppit show game every time i tried to play it it went to the full screen and froze, and just said connecting forever, i had to redownload directx the new version then reboot my computer, after that the game loaded and i was able to play it, so i hope this helps you and the many others out there that may be having that problem with the full screen and not being able to do nothing with it but shutting down and re-starting.. Good luck

Dangeruss88

i am having problems running this auto i start the auto then open the game and the auto cannot find the game window. and it wont work

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

janeyluv

Quote from: Homer on July 08, 2007, 01:09:16 PM
They are working on an update

Homer, how close are they,seems to be taking a long time, that's not like badgehelp

Homer

They are busy trying to get the pool auto ready for Wednesday so it's gonna be a little while.

Joe C

Any word on getting this client updated? It plays way too slowly to finish the game in less than 4-5 months.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 13, 2009, 10:43:14 AM
Any word on getting this client updated? It plays way too slowly to finish the game in less than 4-5 months.

It plays well enough, but I'm with you, Joe... too slow.  I can't sit and watch it, otherwise I get frustrated, pause the auto and play by hand.

Regular ThunderPopper was amazingly fast!

rnpj

While we are talking updates.... Is there any way to make the program run faster?  (Like the original thunder popper)

We need to be haulin (__!__) to get the solid gold spike rank at 2000000 prizes...  especially if you can only get 14 prizes per game.

Tara

This is one game that you can't run fast, if you do, you won't get credit. It's just a slow game.

rnpj

Slow isn't the word for it!  We are talking Granny Speed! LOL.  I ran the program all night last night and don't think it even got 2000 prizes.  It runs constant without turning off etc...  Just I am like the others... I can pop em faster than that without the program.  Well thanks for the honest reply anyway...  girls18.gif

die187bucs

k, i just noticed that with the auto's that i bought, all of them for 150, there are some on there that are for the downloadable games. what do i do if i don't have any of the downloadable games and I am not going to get them at all? Is there a way to switch those out for the ones that are normally playable? HELP!!!!!

Homer

Quote from: die187bucs on April 11, 2009, 09:24:22 PM
k, i just noticed that with the auto's that i bought, all of them for 150, there are some on there that are for the downloadable games. what do i do if i don't have any of the downloadable games and I am not going to get them at all? Is there a way to switch those out for the ones that are normally playable? HELP!!!!!

You can't swap autos in the 150 package. If you don't buy the downloadable games you just won't use those programs.

die187bucs

wish i'd noticed that sooner .. if i could make a suggestion .. use like a "mix-n-match" buy them all. That would be cool. I'ts my fault for not reading and just plunging ahead. but thank you for such a fast response! I'll be looking forward to enjoying the site!  HAPPY EASTER!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: die187bucs on April 12, 2009, 07:38:48 AM
wish i'd noticed that sooner .. if i could make a suggestion .. use like a "mix-n-match" buy them all. That would be cool. I'ts my fault for not reading and just plunging ahead. but thank you for such a fast response! I'll be looking forward to enjoying the site!  HAPPY EASTER!!!
There are times when the to-go games are half price and suggesting this to a family member for a gift that you would really like is something that works in my family.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview