This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pet Pics

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

Even though the idea for this thread was from someone rather annoying, who seems to now be gone, I thought we could start it over, with a little revamping.  A lot of us have pets, and we ALL like to show them off.  So let's post pics of our pets here, with their types and names.

Silas and Sophie are my 14 month old Bichons, and Winkie is my 10 year old Lovebird.  :)

I love my babies!!!

nightperson

there very cute i would put babaros (hooch) but he just had surgery 3 weeks ago and his hair still had not grown all the way out on  his leg he still alittle shy of any1 seeing him looking like that specialy any ladies dog  :)))

tponka

First, thank you.  :)
Do you not have any older pics of Hooch you could post?

TmT

Tp... well its time to renew my pogo subscription.... next week.  I think I finished all the requests you sent but bout 3 or 4.   Are u waitin for me to do those before u settle up?

PunkInDrublic

This was mojo jojo (named after the bad little monkey from power puff girls). I found him running along the side of the road six years ago. When I stopped and opened the car door, he jumped into my lap, curled into a ball and immediately fell asleep. We just had him put down 3 weeks ago (cancer) and I can't imagine having any other pets any time soon.

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on October 22, 2006, 08:03:52 AM
This was mojo jojo (named after the bad little monkey from power puff girls). I found him running along the side of the road six years ago. When I stopped and opened the car door, he jumped into my lap, curled into a ball and immediately fell asleep. We just had him put down 3 weeks ago (cancer) and I can't imagine having any other pets any time soon.

Aweee that's a sad story.  :'((   I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how much a pet can mean to you. They're like your own family members. :((

tponka

I'm sorry for your loss.. he looks like he was such a happy pup!!

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: tponka on October 22, 2006, 08:09:06 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.. he looks like he was such a happy pup!!

he had issues but yeah, we miss him  :(

Ilovemyweims

awe what a cutie!!  my dogs are my kids!!   I have 3 weimaraners Jack photo at side!!  Tilla and Bo!!  When i get to my home computer i cant post a few picts.  Jack is currently at Purdue hospital, he had surgery to remove a lump and now it wont heal right so he may have to have skin graft surgery!!  Hes been there 10 days i miss him so much Im hoping to get to visit him today its a 3 hour one way trip!!

nightperson

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on October 23, 2006, 07:45:54 AM
awe what a cutie!!  my dogs are my kids!!   I have 3 weimaraners Jack photo at side!!  Tilla and Bo!!  When i get to my home computer i cant post a few picts.  Jack is currently at Purdue hospital, he had surgery to remove a lump and now it wont heal right so he may have to have skin graft surgery!!  Hes been there 10 days i miss him so much Im hoping to get to visit him today its a 3 hour one way trip!!

I hope he is doing ok you give him kisses to that is a long wat to travel but the best for are kids

LastCall@2

PunkInDrublic,
I understand what you are feeling.If YOU CAN go to RainbowBridge.com
you can write all about your dog, And they also say prayers for all pets of all kind's please read it
It will remain there forever. It is a kewl site for any animal lover
I am sorry for the loss of your best friend  :(

zeboo

sorry PunkInDrublic for your loss I lost my bassett hound after 17 years to this day I cant look at his picture without crying he was like one of my kids

Here are my 2 babies now Zeboo and Do-Dah

yoshisquest

Here's my dog Yogi in his halloween outfit

tponka

nightperson

Im so sorry for your lost Punk they are like babies when your down they pick you up make you happy i know how you feel i hope your doing ok he had 6 wonderfull  years with you  and that was nice you going and getting him from getting hit ss

nightperson

i will get a picture of him he stiil cant climb steps from his leg and daughter has cam for grandbaby party for this weekend but he will be able next week to come up here and i will get him with my cam ok

CanadianPrincess

I want to send the girls' pics, but I can't figure out how to insert my jpeg file.  Can someone give me some directions?

Thanks

yoshisquest

Quote from: nightperson on October 24, 2006, 06:47:25 PM

Im so sorry for your lost Punk they are like babies when your down they pick you up make you happy i know how you feel i hope your doing ok he had 6 wonderfull  years with you  and that was nice you going and getting him from getting hit ss

your dog looks like a cutie pie

Momma

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview