This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

.DID I GET RIPPED??

Started by procrstinator,

Previous topic - Next topic

procrstinator

:( I hope you can help .i sent a money order  to badge help a couple of weeks ago for one auto .i havent recieved a e-mail conformation yet .I e-mail these guys and cant get a response .did i get ripped ?? ::)

Homer

Has the money order been cashed and did you give them your email address and registration code?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

procrstinator

I havent checked to see if money order was cashed yet .Probobly do that tomorrow.I did give e-mail and registration code ..what i didnt like is not getting a answer to the e-mail i sent them.

Homer

I don't know about your email. I can't tell you what happened there since I'm not a BH employee.

The only thing I can think of is if your email wasn't text only they may not have seen it. So if you had pictures or graphics etc in your email it probably wasn't read and was caught in their email filter.

Try sending a plain text email to badgehelp@aol.com and tell them who you are and give them the money order info etc and ask if they have received it yet. It can take a week for snail mail to reach the west coast.

procrstinator

Homer

Your welcome. I think I remember someone saying you can check online to see if your money order was cashed. I really don't know since I've never used one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview