PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:23:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Badge! 'Tis Gone!

Started by ĴĐ,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

Tara

LMAO For a minute I thought they sent you that.. :))  I was fiixing to say..those rude SOB's..lol

ĴĐ

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 18, 2006, 11:16:41 AM
Quote from: twinbee on November 18, 2006, 10:34:23 AM
This is the response I got from pogo...regarding badges missing O+O 

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We are experiencing some technical problems at our end due to which some badges are missing.  Please be informed that our engineers are diligently working upon this issue and hope to get it resolved soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Translation :

Oh, it's you again.

Yes, we know that badges are missing.  Did you know badges are worthless and that we only use them to make you think you're getting something valuable?  Just an FYI.

We did hire a bunch of new folks here at EA/Pogo who managed to mess things up royally.  Take for instance the fiasco of last week when the Mini Mall was looted because one of our morons marked everything down 99%.  We did have video surveillance but the aforementioned moron deleted it when we told him to delete all the animated goodies from the aforementioned looters accounts.

We are planning to return the "lost" badges just as soon as we can find them - yet more work of the aforementioned moron.

Almost Sincerely,

EA/Pogo

PS - Coming Soon - you'll be able to buy special stamps so that you can Email us with your technical problems or concerns.  Please note that you MUST USE the aforementioned stamps to contact us.
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) ROFL!!! Very nice joke ABraveLady!

Oh and thank you swissmissy63 for the pic! 8) :/\

CrossCountry

Quote from: Homer on November 15, 2006, 06:06:51 PM
Has anyone heard from pogo in regards to the missing badges?
i have heard from pogo and this is wut i received from them

We are experiencing some technical problems at our end due to which some badges are missing.  Please be informed that our engineers are diligently working upon this issue and hope to get it resolved soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. wut idiots they send the same message to both of us.

CrossCountry

i also just sent a another email to pogo demanding them back lol

foxtrot

Quote from: badgehog on November 16, 2006, 12:16:06 PM
I want my badges and I want them now >:((
I have looked and asked friends if they got their badges back and the answer is nada. Intresting enough I have seen some sporting the 3 year badge in Stellar sweeper. @&!%#^* Pogo spies O+O :oo

i just saw someone that had one in dice city so i looked at their profile but they actually didnt have the badge shown. kinda weird that it would have the small one beside their sn but no badge in their profile

CrossCountry

i think they took it form there album and not there favorite badge so the person wouldnt think something was up

mr.clean

they responded too me and said they know about it  they are looking into fixing the problem...  It will take longer than normal :xx

ecko

I recieved a response from pogo about missing badges and here it is ...it is the same as everyone else's can't they come up with anything better. I was in a couple of rooms and had seen a few people with the 6 month badge, all of mine are gone.

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We are experiencing some technical problems at our end due to which some players are missing anniversary badges from their accounts. Please be informed that our engineers are diligently working upon this issue and hope to get it resolved soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

mr.clean

our badges are back!!!!!!! ;:: ;:: ;:: ;:: about time pogo :///

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CrossCountry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview