This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PsP and Animation Shop Question

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

I've finally figured how to get my animation to have a transparent background, Yay for me LOL, I have now been trying to add my name to it with a glitter text ...and my question is.....I have been following a tut. for this and I am at this part where it's asking me to select all my frames in animation shop and export them to PsP and that's where I am running into a prob, when PsP opens, nothing comes up, and as far as this tut. goes it's supose to open up there.....any ideas of why it's not???

any info would be great.
Ur Confused Deer Friend
bams

zeboo

sorry have no clue I have psp 11 and it doesn't have animation shop so I ordered psp 9 and it's still in the mail  :/// hope someone helps you soon gl

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on November 23, 2006, 04:33:40 PM
I've finally figured how to get my animation to have a transparent background, Yay for me LOL, I have now been trying to add my name to it with a glitter text ...and my question is.....I have been following a tut. for this and I am at this part where it's asking me to select all my frames in animation shop and export them to PsP and that's where I am running into a prob, when PsP opens, nothing comes up, and as far as this tut. goes it's supose to open up there.....any ideas of why it's not???

any info would be great.
Ur Confused Deer Friend
bams
click cntr a -- select all...  then cntr c--- copy.....  on Animation Shop
then go to PSP... edit.... paste   animation as mulitple images........... ((Its gonna be like magic... all the frames will start poppin individually on psp... pay close attention to the order the frames pop up on psp))  its important so when u work with it u keep your animation frames in order and it wont skip outta place... lol

It is an easier way to do this.... but do your tutorial first ... then if u like I tell u how I do it....

I make the name on psp... save each frame
Go to animation shop pro... open my "name" animation...

then do  cntr a.... then cntr c... on the name
go to the animation... click cntr a... then cntr "e"  and place the name animation into my old animation... the glittered name will now be incorporated into the old/original animation....   It will never skip and jerk like a lotta animations u see on the forum....

bams68

thanx u both so much, I will indeed try again maybe this afternoon as I got the day without my lil one, as he's off to nanny's. I have to clean my huge storage closet but after that, watch out LOL. I will let ya know if I found out to make it work, cuz I couldn't at all last nite, I did animate the one I was trying to do, but it's not how I wanted it as the previous animation does not work, the only animation that works is what I added to it.

thx again
Ur Deer Friend
bams
Here's what I've been playing with...not sure if it's gonna show up great...but yeah

See how the original candle flames don't work anymore. I still like this one, but I still wanna try to master that tut, so I can learn  :P

Luna

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 23, 2006, 07:26:28 PM

any info would be great.
Ur Confused Deer Friend
bams
then go to PSP... edit.... paste   animation as mulitple images........... ((Its gonna be like magic... all the frames will start poppin individually on psp... pay close attention to the order the frames pop up on psp))  its important so when u work with it u keep your animation frames in order and it wont skip outta place... lol

It is an easier way to do this.... but do your tutorial first ... then if u like I tell u how I do it....

go to the animation... click cntr a... then cntr "e"  and place the name animation into my old animation... the glittered name will now be incorporated into the old/original animation....   It will never skip and jerk like a lotta animations u see on the forum....

Tokens you need to write some tuts on how to do stuff for all of us just starting to learn psp LOL.. :)))

bams68

I agree with that

There are sum nice Tutorials here in this forum, by shadylady. I have been following those myself and find them very helpful. I actually think Luna that there is one on the first page about removing background, not sure it deals with gif format or not. But there is alot of info there and I recommand it to anyone who has an interest in PsP  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on November 23, 2006, 07:26:28 PM

any info would be great.
Ur Confused Deer Friend
bams

Ok I tried doing the Control a and Control C then editing n pasting in PsP and it's only inserting the First Frame. Seems like it doesn't want to select all, only keeps selecting one frame. Odd .....I will keep trying, there's gotta be a way sumhow. This is how I get lost most of the time, keep doing things differently and it throws me off LOL. Ah well...hopefully I get the hang of it cuz it's fun to do.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

You're not followin the directions I gave u.....

you have to select all when you copy... lmao

you have to select all when u paste...

OR.. U WILL ONLY GET "ONE FRAME"... one frame means... u r not followin the directions right and only choosein to paste in "one frame".... control -a   will select all.........   then you click control -e   and your cursor should be in frame "one" and place the cursor where you want the image to appear.... once u let go.......... it will automatically duplicate that image in all the frames................ then click view animation and u will it......

Practice...practice...practice.... lol... it will take practice... I didnt get it right on the first try :)

bams68

Thx ...I will give it another try. Practice does make perfect, I'm all practiced out LOL but trying again....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

zeboo

Quote from: bams68 on November 24, 2006, 12:30:59 PM
Thx ...I will give it another try. Practice does make perfect, I'm all practiced out LOL but trying again....

Ur Deer Friend
bams

I finally got my psp in the mail now I am reading every tutorial out there LOL been doing alright I made my very first globe yesterday and I was happy with it..At first I was pulling my hair out because the tutorial I first found wasn't for psp 9 and I wasn't sure how to do anything in psp I felt so totally stupid but then I ran across a good tut and voila I did it..now that I look back on how frustrated I was at first and how mad I got ..how dumb was that lol it is easy to make globes now and I am really looking forward to creating more

TmT

lol.. glad it worked out for you.  Shady has a tutorial on here for makin globes.  I   find that the tutorial no matter which one it is...is basically jus learnin where all your functions are.  Thats easily found if you do "help" on PSP... you can follow any tut...  Well, I can.......

Best thing to learn first is .. what is what and where is it...... and if a tut say go to a particular function... it may say its under "Image" feature for that tut/psp 7,8 etc.. when on your psp it maybe under  "select" or "edit" but if you learn how to use "help"...and learn where all your features are... you can do jus about most common tutorials.

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 01, 2006, 12:22:12 PM
lol.. glad it worked out for you.  Shady has a tutorial on here for makin globes.  I   find that the tutorial no matter which one it is...is basically jus learnin where all your functions are.  Thats easily found if you do "help" on PSP... you can follow any tut...  Well, I can.......

Best thing to learn first is .. what is what and where is it...... and if a tut say go to a particular function... it may say its under "Image" feature for that tut/psp 7,8 etc.. when on your psp it maybe under  "select" or "edit" but if you learn how to use "help"...and learn where all your features are... you can do jus about most common tutorials.

I am getting pretty good at finding all my stuff now it was a bit overwhelming at first but now I am getting the hang of it I just made my first Quill pen did pretty good on it,I don't think I want to do another in cursive writing again lol I am having allot of fun making stuff so I guess thats all that counts..my puter is gonna be filled with tubes I can see that now it's addictive as heck  :))

TmT

W2g on the quill... cursive is really challengin.... but I love the end result.  The more letters in a person's name the more of a headache it is to make.  That's why I put a limit on it... ppl do not understand all the work involved in makin them... .. It's fun... I love PSP... and I do a lotta tutorials too to teach myself new things.  I miss Shady becuz she did the tuts on here....   I told her to hurry back yesterday.

You should share your work... show what you have accomplished. 

I am nowhere near bein "great" and I would love to learn more.  So many tutorials out there... I have major links in my fav of tuts... 5 yrs of savin sites...lol... and tubes galore.   I mostly like makin my own tubes.  If you're not there yet in makin your own, when u get there... u will love it.

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 01, 2006, 05:31:58 PM
W2g on the quill... cursive is really challengin.... but I love the end result.  The more letters in a person's name the more of a headache it is to make.  That's why I put a limit on it... ppl do not understand all the work involved in makin them... .. It's fun... I love PSP... and I do a lotta tutorials too to teach myself new things.  I miss Shady becuz she did the tuts on here....   I told her to hurry back yesterday.

You should share your work... show what you have accomplished. 

I am nowhere near bein "great" and I would love to learn more.  So many tutorials out there... I have major links in my fav of tuts... 5 yrs of savin sites...lol... and tubes galore.   I mostly like makin my own tubes.  If you're not there yet in makin your own, when u get there... u will love it.
I just learned how to make my own tubes wow is it addicting and I am having a blast making new stuff and my hubby hasn't said a word about how much I am on the pc he says at least your creating and not playing pogo lol..I will post some of my stuff when I get done making snowglobes for everyone Hee!

zeboo

posting my very first siggy I love Mt. Rainier and this is one of my fav

TmT

Did you use a tutorial to do that.. most water tuts, the water is animated... movin...  I like the splash... If that is a tut it will tell you to reverse the scenery and then use either almathera or VM to animate the frames... there are other programs to animate the water, as well.  Unless you jus skip the tut and did your own thing... once the scenery is flipped, most tuts will take you all the way thru to animation...

If you need help.. lemme know..... still a good job.

zeboo

It was a tut on making a water image in a scene I didn't animate the water I just made the pic look like it had water I guess animating the water will be next lol  <...>

TmT

Quote from: zeboo on December 03, 2006, 12:03:11 PM
It was a tut on making a water image in a scene I didn't animate the water I just made the pic look like it had water I guess animating the water will be next lol  <...>
<smilin> I can tell most tuts jus from lookin at ppl's work... I like to exam closely every detail... that's jus me... I exam most tags thoroughly and I even can tell what it suppose to be by jus lookin at what you did...most times...on the tuts that I am very familiar with

Water reflection tutorial.... Its one of my fav tutorials... makin water move.  There are about 3 ways to do that.... I know of... sure there are several others.   You have to find the tut that is the easiest for you and then perfect your water.   I love Almathera.....

You didnt finish the tut...but its still a great job... it looks like you got a very good start... and even if u dont want the water to move........... you did GREAT!!!  :D

zeboo

Thanks at this point I am glad just to be able to do something. right now I am working on a scrabble board it looks like fun

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview