PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:50:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PsP and Animation Shop Question

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

oops I'm sorry I picked the wrong picture thats not the one I made look like water I have so many pics that look alike lol that pic is just my name and the diving board

TmT

Quote from: zeboo on December 03, 2006, 12:32:36 PM
oops I'm sorry I picked the wrong picture thats not the one I made look like water I have so many pics that look alike lol that pic is just my name and the diving board
fallin outta chair lol... <<huggin>> girl, ur too much... lmao... its all good...  Have fun with your tutorials... if you ever get stuck and if I can figure it out... I will try.....  I use to have a friend years ago when we started with PSP.. we did it together.. that was so much fun.  Laterz, we jus let PSP drift...  I like Trini sendin me tuts and I like tryin to learn to do tutorials sometimes with someone, cuz, understandin someone else's directions gets confusin to me.  Trini got a lotta patience... I dont... she will listen to me go off... I know she be wantin to slap me... then she will tell me... Tokens... listen... do this and do that... and tada... sometimes I get it.... but its funny to me followin something when I dont understand what you're tryin to "make me see"... I dont have patience worth a nickle. 

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on December 03, 2006, 12:44:51 PM
Quote from: zeboo on December 03, 2006, 12:32:36 PM
fallin outta chair lol... <<huggin>> girl, ur too much... lmao... its all good...  Have fun with your tutorials... if you ever get stuck and if I can figure it out... I will try.....  I use to have a friend years ago when we started with PSP.. we did it together.. that was so much fun.  Laterz, we jus let PSP drift...  I like Trini sendin me tuts and I like tryin to learn to do tutorials sometimes with someone, cuz, understandin someone else's directions gets confusin to me.  Trini got a lotta patience... I dont... she will listen to me go off... I know she be wantin to slap me... then she will tell me... Tokens... listen... do this and do that... and tada... sometimes I get it.... but its funny to me followin something when I dont understand what you're tryin to "make me see"... I dont have patience worth a nickle. 

oh I am having fun doing the tuts I have learned alot in just 3 days I get very caught up in them yesterday I did a tut on how to put a window in a background it was cool I liked the effect it gave well off to finish my scrabble board lol <<hugggs>>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview