PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 07:28:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

King's Chalice Badge

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

King's Chalice Badge
2005 Book

It says to win two games.

I tried getting this badge for my personal this week, using the Chess moves to win quick games, and for sum reason it's not crediting me for it. Is there a certain way to win for this badge?? Sum1 told me I have to play the computer, is this true?? Cuz I was playing this challenge using my account against my sisters and nothing was working. Any info would be great so I can get it this week coming.

Ur Deer Friend
bams <ooo>

who me?

Bams,
Pogo has made it to where each player has to make at least 11 or 12 moves each.  !@#$
Then one player can resign and the other player then wins. Try that.
I just helped a friend get the badge to win 3 rated games and it worked 2 nights ago. 
I hope it works for you. O0

bams68

well that stinks LOL, Oh well! Thankies for the heads up. Cuz I couldn't understand why it wasn't working. Pogo Eh, !@#$ lol

Thanx again
Ur Deer Friend
bams <ooo>

justahumping

Quote from: who me? on December 10, 2006, 07:29:21 AM
Bams,
Pogo has made it to where each player has to make at least 11 or 12 moves each.  !@#$
Then one player can resign and the other player then wins. Try that.
I just helped a friend get the badge to win 3 rated games and it worked 2 nights ago. 
I hope it works for you. O0
wow, that sucks, but thank you so much for that information!

who me?

Its not too bad really just move your pawns up one row and a couple of them up another and you have it.
Unless you really like playing chess and WANT to think and use strategy   :o    :)))

Mary

you need 2 win 2 games thats all i had to do  <...>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview