PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:15:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dad from Everybody loves Raymond Dies!!

Started by Ilovemyweims,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

Tuesday One of my favorite actors passed away.  Frank the dad on Everybody loves Raymond passed away from Melinoma.  I will miss him he was a great actor and that was one of my favorite shows!!

Tina123

I loved Peter Boyle in Young Frankenstein, as well as Everybody Loves Raymond. He died of the same illness as my Mom, multiple myeloma, cancer of the bone marrow. May he rest in peace.

Torn2pieces

I heard this last nite I think. I loved him on Raymond, he was such a rip.......

CindyLouWho

that was so sad, he was such a good actor & fun to watch.  i always liked him the best on raymond cause the remarks he came up with was so darn funny, because of him i'm always saying holy crap around the house..lol.  may he rest in peace.   0:

IndianLover

That is a shame he will be missed.... we watch the reruns every week.

gator8_24

He will be missed, loved him on Raymond. In fact everynite I watch the reruns and thinkthey are funnier now than the first time around.

underdog

He actually played a bad guy in the sci-fi thriller Outland starring Sean Connery. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview