PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:22:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double Browsing

Started by barbwire711,

Previous topic - Next topic

barbwire711

Does anyone have any idea as to why I cannot double browse with two computers, 4 account names in a rated Pinochle game???
I have no problem when I'm playing a non-rated game... it is just when I try to get a rated game going???
Has anyone ever played a rated-game using 2 browsers?? :(

Homer

I have no idea why it won't work for you. I'm planning on starting my quest for the badges in about a week after I finish working on other badges.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

what do i do homer just set double b on 2 puters like i do on 1 i db all the time just do the same on 2???  <:>

Homer

Yes. Obviously you need 4 club accounts. 2 browsers on each pc (Firefox and IE) 2 different javas on each pc (Sun & VM) Firefox will use Sun Java and set IE to use VM

My plan is to maximum overbid on every hand to virtually enable the accounts I want the badges for to win every hand. I haven't actually tried this yet but I hope to start within the next week.

Mary

tyvm homer let us know how it works and i`ll try after you check it out thats how i was gonna do the game is max bid etc Hope your 2007 is the best ever ... we can get 1500 points out of each set of names  :))) `ive been in high 1800s for 2 years and those darn cheaters won`t let me get my masters so this is a great way to finally put pino to rest  :D

Homer

OK I will let you know. Happy New Year to you as well. :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview