Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

player profiles

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!!

I dunno what has happened but myself and several of my pogo friends can't look at player profiles in the game rooms.  We have all logged out of pogo and emptied cookies etc but to no avail.  Any ideas on what we can do or are doing wrong would be appreciated. 

THANKS

harley89

I hope they close off all the profiles and stats. Cause way too much trouble

wildcat

HypnotizedMind

had the same prob but it only lasted for a few moments!!!!!

shoes

I wanted to ck my own profile and I can not either--this has been this way for a couple of weeks for me.  Also when I win a badge the box doesnot come up for me to switch to it if I want to, so I can not find where to ck on my badges and change it, any hints??

zeboo

tokiehog

it was the same here for mee...i think it was spyware from pogo that changed things i had to reset my security in internet options and now i can see it all the time and my badges pop up when i get them...hope this helps...my security was set to high for some reason...i guess there were ghost in our puters....lol <..>

shoes

GreenMileMan

Profiles come up on my screen but they come up under my game screen instead of coming up in front of it.  Not a big deal.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: tokiehog on January 15, 2007, 05:41:23 PMi think it was spyware from pogo that changed things

What spyware from Pogo? If ya'll use Adaware it shouldn't be an issue.

However, I cannot view profiles and stats either. Nor do I get a popup window when I earn a new badge. I just assumed it was because I had an auto running at the same time but it wasn't. :(

pink

the new explorer update came with a pop up blocker few weeks ago. disable the google toolbar. think it was under..View up top here , and manage add ons. or tools..manage addons. i forget , i went back to the old explorer, cause didntlike the new one.
or can go to int. explorer options and add pogo to safe list.
  hope that helps.

shoes

I didn't upgrade to IE 7--tried it and hated it and went back to the old one!!  Still no profiles

lace772

:;'In the new internet explorer, mine did the same thing. If you hold down on shift key profile/stats etc will come up :;' :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview