This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Watch Out....

Started by Blue Aquarius,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Aquarius

Pogo Steve is on the hunt tonight in the WWW rooms.  I have seen him in 4 differant rooms in the past 15 minutes.  Just thought I would let everyone know to be on the lookout.

ronandamee1

How is him name spelled exactly?? I want him on my friends list so I can keep an eye on him.

yousmellbad

pogo_steve

that dude is a jerk. I hate WWW and avoid it all the time

DEBKARLAR

that's the only rooms i've seen him in is the www

Blue Aquarius

He was in Tri Peaks today too.  That is the first time I have seen him in a room that wasn't WWW.  I have him on my friends list to keep an eye on him.  LOL

evilone373

well i dont know about you all,but when you are in a whackdown room and i dont care if its clickers anonymous or wherever,more than half are using an auto just look at stats.

i think if pogo started banning people because they suspected auto's they would lose ALOT of paying customers who would be irate.

and if they looked at stats holy smokes nearly everyone besides lil old ladys in whackdown would done be banned.

ImRicherThanUAll

me and steve havent had a goiod time ... 1st time he blocked me i bitched him out 2nd time i bitched him out and gave him a piece of my mind last few times hes watched me blocked me declined PC attempts... He hasnt followed me in a few months ive been good lol i dont use the auto all that much any more ..

ronandamee1

I just talked to steve in a room for like 20 minutes. Everyone was talking to him. Not to be the suck ass but steve was cool. He said he is just a programmer not support staff. He wrote Whackdown and pool. He was very nice to everyone and all of our stupid questions. He answered everything that was asked. I gotta say he was not what I expected at all. I was expecting a State trooper, but got a normal person.

Blue Aquarius

Yeah, he is a nice guy.  He will answer any questions you may have.  But, he will also ban your butt quicker then you can say auto if he thinks your cheating.  LOL

ronandamee1

How Bob feels About cra*&^*......He probably feels about cheating.

bob@pogopal

Hi YZ,

Have you considered that he may have no particular feelings about cheats one way or the other, and that banning cheats may just be part of his job description?

ronandamee1

Thats a good point Bob. The problem is "I know nothing". I just talked to him for 20 minutes with 15 other people talking to him as well. I did not have him over for beers or anything. At this point I am only ass-uming. All I am trying to say is Steve did not seem like the Gestapo like he is written about here                             Duh..... don't stalk him                 
QuotePogo_Steve is the one who lurkes the most he is an ass and blocks dont follow him lol i know bcuz hes done it to me enuff
In taling to him he seemed like a decent guy. He told us what renks gave badges in Phlinx and in looking at his stats (2nd place on the high score board with 205) it seemed like he was there testing not policing. He actually said that he is a programmer-not support. I think the main problem in whackdon is the whiners. I just ran into some yesterday. They actually asked me why my stats were so good and continued questioning me about my tokens(luckily we now have holdem to explain where millions come from).

admin

Steve knows plenty about cheating / how Pogo bans people for cheating. I don't have any hard feelings toward him at all though, it's his part of his job.  :)

Element

hes just another worker bee kissin ass for the queen  :P (lol thats my metaphor for "jobs"  :P )

Blue Aquarius

I kinda like the guy.  I never wanted this thread to make it seem I was making him out to be a "gestapo."  I just wanted to warn everyone that night that he was in and out of the WWW rooms.  I don't stalk the guy, I have him on my friends list and get a good laugh at when he is in and out of those rooms because I know its due to all the whiners complaining about the cheaters.

Super Duckie

can i have a name like that on Pogo, like maybe Pogo_ducky

Element

lol nope, you cant put "pogo" at the front of any name and you cant put an underdash _ in anypart of your name...though if i go thru AOL an then EA.com i can have pogo at the front my names and i can have a space in my names  ;D  ;D  ;D lol one nite i had everyone in a room thinking i worked for pogo  ;D

Super Duckie

Element

I can try an make you a name if you would like ducky  :) have it say "Pogo Ducky" (cant put a underdash though  :'( ) i can get you the password and all so when you get the account you can just change the password and it will be your own account  :)

If you want it i can make it by tomorow  8)

Super Duckie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview