This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Premium Challenges

Started by xChops1988x,

Previous topic - Next topic

xChops1988x

In a range, or If you know, how much tokens do you rake In from completing the premium badge challenges. Which challeneges are the best.

Tara

Tokens don't go by the badges...Tokens are by the games you play.  In my opinion good token makers on autos are
Qwerty
PayDay
Jungle Gin

xChops1988x

Well I'm using MadJong to get this badge. I need to solve 30 puzzles. It can't even get me 1 solved.

Homer

I've used the Madjong auto to go almost 300 years in just the past week.

Make sure your computer is set to the recommended settings.

http://www.badgehelp.com/settings.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xChops1988x

All other auto's working perfectly, this one just seems not to solve them. It gets near the end and runs out of moves.

Also, for Poppit, the auto doesn't use the weights and tac's right? I need to finish that challenge.

Homer

Make sure you are playing Mahjong on easy.

The poppit auto does not use the in game extras

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: xChops1988x on March 04, 2007, 01:43:46 PM
All other auto's working perfectly, this one just seems not to solve them. It gets near the end and runs out of moves.

Also, for Poppit, the auto doesn't use the weights and tac's right? I need to finish that challenge.

You won't even need to weights and tacks to finish the game off.. That auto is to good..lol

xChops1988x

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2007, 02:09:59 PM

You won't even need to weights and tacks to finish the game off.. That auto is to good..lol

No, I need to use them for the badge I'm getting. The auto doesn't do it?

Tara

Quote from: xChops1988x on March 04, 2007, 02:17:30 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2007, 02:09:59 PM

No, I need to use them for the badge I'm getting. The auto doesn't do it?

Oh I know which one your doing. No it doesn't... Just use the auto and then stop it at the end and use one of them. The games go so fast it won't take long for the badge.

Ms.Behavin

What I did was I keep hitting new game till I would see the ballons with either a tac or weight in it. I got the badge in a couple of hours by hand.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview