PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 03:17:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Most Badges

Started by xChops1988x,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

FreecellFanny

swamp

i think there 855  some one told me  <:> :##

fiz

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 22, 2007, 09:07:24 AM
how many are there altogether?

There is a total of approx. 878 badges you can get, including premiums, weekly, game award, to go, and cell phone games.

swamp

Homer

I think there are actually 879. I have all but 2 and will have them all soon. There is only one I know i can't get and that is the Charter member badge. Pogo booted us all about 3 years ago so we didn't have the ability to get it. Of course there are the 2 prize badges I believe which I know i will never have but hey ain't no big thing.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2007, 01:40:05 PM
I think there are actually 879. I have all but 2 and will have them all soon. There is only one I know i can't get and that is the Charter member badge. Pogo booted us all about 3 years ago so we didn't have the ability to get it. Of course there are the 2 prize badges I believe which I know i will never have but hey ain't no big thing.
On that note, I will never catch up.  :'((

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 22, 2007, 01:41:59 PM

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2007, 01:42:57 PM

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:o0

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 22, 2007, 01:44:55 PM

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Maybe if you and Tokens added your badges together you might have more than me.  :)))

Ms.Behavin

bobby

Tara

swamp

TmT

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2007, 01:50:29 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 22, 2007, 01:44:55 PM

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Maybe if you and Tokens added your badges together you might have more than me.  :)))
I passed you buddy with ONE account.... now Tara goin around addin 2 and 3 accounts... we not talkin about addin......... no addin... subtract those, Tara....and I looked... your butt was a member b4 mine.... <<lickin my tongue out>> ... that's all I'm gonna say b4 I have stalkers followin me... rofl hard....

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 23, 2007, 01:34:17 PM

I passed you buddy with ONE account.... now Tara goin around addin 2 and 3 accounts... we not talkin about addin......... no addin... subtract those, Tara....and I looked... your butt was a member b4 mine.... <<lickin my tongue out>> ... that's all I'm gonna say b4 I have stalkers followin me... rofl hard....

I did add both of my accounts together, a badge is a badge....I've been a pogo member for almost 7 years...just not a club member from the beginning is why you have more than me...but I can't get anymore until something new comes out. Now do you need to know any more of my business?  :///

TmT

Quote from: Tara on March 23, 2007, 05:29:35 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 23, 2007, 01:34:17 PM

I did add both of my accounts together, a badge is a badge....I've been a pogo member for almost 7 years...just not a club member from the beginning is why you have more than me...but I can't get anymore until something new comes out. Now do you need to know any more of my business?  :///

Yes, why dont you learn how to quote...  You been a member here long enuf to know how... why dont you.. huh...huh.... can you answer me....huh... lmfaoz

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on March 23, 2007, 06:12:00 PM

Yes, why dont you learn how to quote...  You been a member here long enuf to know how... why dont you.. huh...huh.... can you answer me....huh... lmfaoz

I know how to quote...so there Miss Prissy Britch's

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview