Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Most Badges

Started by xChops1988x,

Previous topic - Next topic

fiz

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2007, 01:40:05 PM
I think there are actually 879. I have all but 2 and will have them all soon. There is only one I know i can't get and that is the Charter member badge. Pogo booted us all about 3 years ago so we didn't have the ability to get it. Of course there are the 2 prize badges I believe which I know i will never have but hey ain't no big thing.

All I missed was one... :##

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2007, 03:09:36 PM
I'm at 1538   ee2.1.gif

How is that possible though? I thought there were only 800+ badges in total?  ???

Monkey

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 25, 2007, 05:52:19 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2007, 03:09:36 PM
I'm at 1538   ee2.1.gif

How is that possible though? I thought there were only 800+ badges in total?  ???

She's talking about her combined total for both of her accounts  O0

swamp

i bet she clicks with her toes lmao  :##

BadgeTiger

Standing Happy at 824, and one page of Game Badges left. Wish I would have found pogo a lot sooner than I did. Didn't join in the fun until Early 2002.  >:(( >:D

BadgeBabe

LOL, I found Pogo WAY early but didn't find Badge Help until late.. Like Dec. 05.

I have 740 of 879 and didn't play for most of 2003 or 2004 except for most of the Special Badges, and only sporadically for 2005. Paid for 2 memberships all that time, just couldn't play due to work, then illness.
If I add both memberships together, I have over 1300 badges, but that's not really accurate, IMO.

We'll get there. :)  :!!

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Monkey on March 25, 2007, 06:26:31 AMShe's talking about her combined total for both of her accounts  O0

Ah yes, that makes sense!  :)))

CrystalDawn

ee2.1.gif i been in pogo since 1995 BECAME club member 2000 and i have 850 badges heading strong on final battle phlinx...woohooo ee2.gif

Playhawke

I saw someone with almost 900 badges, the guy had ALL Pogo badges as well as ALL the "mobile" badges, something I will never be able to get, no-one can get the mobile badges now....... :=
I check his stats all the time, it is impressive.  :-X

Homer

If he has all the mobile badges then he is up to no good because no one was able to get the Aces Up mobile badges.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fiz

Quote from: Homer on April 04, 2007, 12:22:22 PM
If he has all the mobile badges then he is up to no good because no one was able to get the Aces Up mobile badges.

He's probably a Pogo "employee," if he got Aces Up Mobile.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview