This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Game Coming

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

All-In  Hold'em Poker as of now the only info I have is there will be ranks to 99 and badges at 20,40,60,80 and 99
stay tuned for more info  <..>

Tara

Thanks for the update...I sure hope it doesn't involve hair dye or hair spray.   :,

zeboo

Janadra

I'm just glad to see a poker game with badges for ranks as opposed to luck of the draw.  I still do not have the badges for the other games.  (Too unlucky I suppose.)

TiddleWink

oy more poker  :/o\      I am tired of the matching games, slots and poker. They need more games. Perhaps like a nice board game or another card game.

BadgeTiger

I'd hoped they would re-do Hearts with Rank Badges. Instead we get more poker and a hair salon

swamp

>:((  we need more men games   :[ :{: come on pogo gives us more men games  :##

Mr. Rasputia

swamp

here u go 10c0 this will hold ya till i get some more reddy

zeboo

swamp

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: gatorboy51 on March 27, 2007, 12:16:16 PM

"Men games" ? I dont get it. I don't think pogo has any games that require a remote, a beer and their hands in their pants.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

swamp

Playhawke

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 27, 2007, 07:41:06 PM
Quote from: gatorboy51 on March 27, 2007, 12:16:16 PM

"Men games" ? I dont get it. I don't think pogo has any games that require a remote, a beer and their hands in their pants.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

O0 8) :!!
I never laughed so hard in a while as when I read that!!!!!  NICE
You made my whole week with that one!!  TY

fiz

This game is a remake of Texas Hold'em.   >:(

swamp

peanut123

i thought you all might like some more info on the "no limit texas holdem"... there are still no rooms open yet in beta testing but i hope they will open up soon.

Tara

saria

Put the empty toilet roll back in the holder? Empty milk cartons in the fridge? Endless fun.... or what about..get as many odd socks as possible into a washing machine?  (O+O)

pogo_gamer

Huuuuuuuuuuuummmmm, Us Men had to put up with makeover madness in order to get the badges, since we had to slump to such a level i think pogo should come out with a game for us men, A great game would be " Topless Bar Night " where topless ladies would serve drinks  :!! in an uncensored room of course  :pp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview