PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 06:01:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo backdoors for pool

Started by armageddon,

Previous topic - Next topic

armageddon

>:(( !@#$ :^ pogo needs some more rooms for pool cut T. :OO :=

kandykitty20012

Yes they sure do.......or just give us the badge cuz of the shortage of rooms (O+O) :^ :{: !@#$

BeckyMama

this really is bullsh*t, not enough rooms, I hope they fix it soon ?.?

fiz

A lot of people are kind of ignorant...Many are going to the 8 ball rooms.  :)))

Ebonite

Let's see.... checking under all 6 tabs reveals 14 total rooms open. Of course, all are full. So that's a total of 1260 people that can play...

Wow! Way to go POGO! You're the BEST!!!  :^*

celticfc575

all backdoors say the same thing room full pogo dont care about us they got what they wanted as club members our money in return we get the crap good old pogo never changes 1 good thing i got the pop fu badge but i was willing and still am to help anyone with the cut badge if only i can get in my normal room cut social room 1

swamp

:[ :[ !@#$ i see pogo is up to par      again       :{: (O+O) !@#$ :///  OPEN MORE ROOMS  >:((

BethR

Yeah, even for Pogo this is really REALLY stupid, sometimes I wonder what they're smoking over there at Pogo HQ  :P :%

harley89

:^   :{:     (O+O)     !@#$     >:((  Nuff said

DaddysLtlGirl

I wrote to Pogo this morning ... In case anyone is curious, it's the usual answer ...

Hello,

Thank you for writing to us about the current challenge "High Stakes Pool - Raise the Stakes Badge". We are aware that there are a low number of rooms available to participate at this time. We are currently working on this and we hope to have more rooms available as soon as possible. If this response did not answer your question, please let us know by updating this incident. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you,

Sr. EA Rep Willow
Player Relations
Electronic Arts

Honestly, they should have had this worked out before challenges came out this morning.

S/H/Z/G

Quote from: BethR on March 21, 2007, 10:04:19 AM
Yeah, even for Pogo this is really REALLY stupid, sometimes I wonder what they're smoking over there at Pogo HQ  :P :%

Prolly the cheap stuff. :%

Homer

Pogo is a bunch of dipsh*ts.

I hope they wipe their  :o0 better than they maintain their website.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fiz

Pogo has added more rooms, everyone go get that badge!

jodi

id like to rip pogo a new backdoor  :o0 for setting this challenge   >:((

lol that stupid pool cue is so freakin hard to get just right grrrr 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview