PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 07:13:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

New fixes are going to be released today
15:06@March 27, 2007

Changes have been found in the following games so far:

1. BonusCheck

2. BumbleJumble

3. Whompdown

4. Trouncer

We are working on all of these right now. Delete whatever you have and keep checking the website for the update. So far we have released BonusCheck 3.4

More releases will be coming out today to fix everything

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

thanks homer for the info+     i just went to pogo and its all messed up  :)))  but i do like there new  news page  :##

Homer

leitabug

thanks for the info..you all are the best.. r1.gif

swamp

leitabug

homer, do you know if they have whomper on the list of fixes..that one not working either..thanks r1.gif

Homer

Darling SilverDodger

My bumlejumble and whomper still not working after I tried to up-date them  :'((
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Homer

New versions released today...
16:44@March 29, 2007

Whomper version 3.7

Whompdown version 2.9

Hairspray version 1.3

If any of your old versions aren't working anymore, delete them and make sure you are running the above named versions.

gator8_24

Thanks, Homer, I was just going to do the updates

Mary

Homer

Pogo backgammon change and new pogo checkers update
19:16@April 15, 2007

DoubleOrNothing version 2.3 has been released that plays all the changes on the new pogo backgammon.

There has also been a pogo checkers update. AutoCheckers 1.8 has been released to fix some bugs.

Homer

ParNone and Bumper have been upgraded
17:16@April 11, 2007

ParNone version 2.9 and Bumper version 2.6 have been released.

You need to delete the old versions of each and download these latest versions.

Bumper got a whole new makeover and is not dumb anymore. ParNone just needed a small tweak.

Mary

Homer

*** 04/21/07 UPDATE *** Version 3.4 has been released. There is a rumor that Pogo might actually have a "perfect game" badge. We have tweaked Backspin and we believe if you let it play, you will get a perfect game. This thing bowls a lot of strikes.

pogo_gamer

using it, but is bad, every ball rolled gets a pop up can not read with an ok and a red x in the box, did not roll one strike  :(

Mary

Mary

Homer can you put link up in here i keep gettin 3.3 when download update   >:( tyvm

swamp

i just bowl 10 frames with it  and had it set on #6 like they said and got a score of 110   grrrr no strikes
Quote from: pogo_gamer on April 21, 2007, 04:56:23 PM
using it, but is bad, every ball rolled gets a pop up can not read with an ok and a red x in the box, did not roll one strike  :(

pogo_gamer

I just deleted it, deleted all the files, rebooted and down loaded it again and can only get version 3.3, this is depressing  :OO

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview