Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

2 new updates today. Qwerty cheat YUIOP and Tumblebees cheat BumbleJumble
14:47@August 21, 2007

Yuiop version 5.4 now does not jiggle when you move the mouse and has improved performance.

BumbleJumble version 4.0 now has the buzzword option added in the settings menu. Click SETTINGS and then check the buzzword box.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

SAHM2004

Quote from: Homer on August 22, 2007, 02:39:44 PM
2 new updates today. Qwerty cheat YUIOP and Tumblebees cheat BumbleJumble
14:47@August 21, 2007

Yuiop version 5.4 now does not jiggle when you move the mouse and has improved performance.

BumbleJumble version 4.0 now has the buzzword option added in the settings menu. Click SETTINGS and then check the buzzword box.

I wish I didn't jiggle when I moved....LOL    :))   :)))

vasunlover

Mayhem

Perfect Pair solitaire cheat now nearly perfect
23:10@September 5, 2007

MatchMaker 4.1 has been released with new options. Click the SETTINGS and you can slow it down, have it play only perfect games or not use the freecell...

This is a big improvement over last version. It will now play every game nearly perfect.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

AutoLotto and RollerDice updated today to play better
12:21@September 6, 2007

AutoLotto version 3.4 is now out.

It will now play the balls much smarter on the Super Lottso! cards.

RollerDice 3.3 is now also out.

We have fixed the crashing issue and it will now bid on the extra die or star die. If you would like to see more auctions for it to bid on, please email us with your requests.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

zeboo

I love the new update on matchmaker WOW! you guys are awesome and WOW on sherlock too   :D O0 <..>

TmT

Mary

tyvm mayhem   vacation58.gif  hope there workin on auto lotto deluxe been waitin long time for this one so can play multi side need those badges and mini stuff  :)))

Homer

Quote from: mama on September 07, 2007, 01:40:43 PM
tyvm mayhem   vacation58.gif  hope there workin on auto lotto deluxe been waitin long time for this one so can play multi side need those badges and mini stuff  :)))

I used the current version to get all my badges for it.

Mary

homer mine will not scratch the cards does yours?? if so what can i do ?? it will work for first round then leaves all the cards un scratched  :'((

Homer

All I can tell you to do is delete the program reboot your pc and download again. I didn't watch mine run but it got me all of my badges.

tokiehog

i was in love with qwerty cheat...yuiop.....i just read about the new update for that last nite and decided to do some early ranking in there.....well that was a nightmare ....that used to be the best auto ever now it got to be the worst....it clicks the exchange tiles button and just sits there looking at it...i  played 2 games that the robot beat me....is ayone else having this trouble....we all are here....is this gonna be fixed soon.... :OO

Homer

Quote from: tokiehog on September 10, 2007, 03:20:54 PM
i was in love with qwerty cheat...yuiop.....i just read about the new update for that last nite and decided to do some early ranking in there.....well that was a nightmare ....that used to be the best auto ever now it got to be the worst....it clicks the exchange tiles button and just sits there looking at it...i  played 2 games that the robot beat me....is ayone else having this trouble....we all are here....is this gonna be fixed soon.... :OO

Submit a TSR

tokiehog

cant the dam thing just plain stops and have to go out to get it going again....sometimes it will play an hour other times it clicks the exchange button early in the game...it sure is not a runner anymore....i know at least 4 other people with the same problem

Homer

09/21/07 Version 5.8 has been put up...This YUIOP plays much more smoothly, doesn't get stumped when the mouse gets jiggled, and plays a little better.

gator8_24

swamp

Quote from: Homer on September 21, 2007, 04:58:14 PM
09/21/07 Version 5.8 has been put up...This YUIOP plays much more smoothly, doesn't get stumped when the mouse gets jiggled, and plays a little better.

thanks  homer :/\

Mary

Homer

Mahjong Deluxe cheat is in production
15:29@September 22, 2007

It may just be awhile as we are working on other things right now. Demand has not really been there for this one. A few of you have written in but nobody is beating down our door for this.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview