Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

changing details on pogo account

Started by aussie_wombat,

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
I have just moved house and need to change some details on my club pogo account.  I can't find anywhere to do this.  The only place I can find is where I can change billing info and that is no good for what I need to do.  I don't pay for my club pogo my friend buys it for me for my birthday each year.

I have looked in pogo help but no luck there and sent several emails to pogo to ask for help and all they tell me is to go to billing info.

Any help would be much apreciated thanks. :OO

beeman

Go to the front page.
Click on my stuff and then my account
after you put in your passcode  on the next page
you will see to the right "View Subscription Info" Click on that
Click on Billing Info
Click on Edit billing info
Change all the information that you need to and click save.
This is how I updated mine.

aussie_wombat

Thanks for the reply but that did nothing to help me.  I cannot change any info in there because it keeps asking me for my credit card details.  I don't have credit card and my friend pays for my pogo for my birthday each year. When I go to the billing edit page there is nothing on there anyhow, just a heap of empty places for info to be added.  Guess if I win anything I wont get it cuz it will go to old address. :((

pogo_gamer

I have an idea, why not ask your friend that pays for you pogo to edit your acct   :!!

aussie_wombat

Thanks for that suggestion but we have tried that...there seems to be no way of changing my details.  She pays for my pogo by way of gift subscription thingy. 

pogo_gamer

Well, When all else fails, go to the top, call Pogo and tell them of your dilemma, I am sorry, I don't have Pogos phone number myself, but I'll bet Homer does and I'll  make you another bet, If you ask him nicely, He will give it to you or find it for you  :!!

aussie_wombat

Thanks again for ya other suggestion...but it is not worth the internation call to pogo to get this sorted out  :))).

I actually do have the phone numbers that I jotted down in my trusty book one day when I was snooping around in here.

Pogo still has not answered my 6 emails about changing addresses either........they sure know how to keep the prizes in their pockets. :D

tokiehog

u cant change the info on a gift....but if you should win anything on here then u get another page to fill out and u can add ur new info on that...if all i had to worry about was winning something on pogo ...well that would be a breeze...but u can change ur info on ur winning page...now all that said gl with ur winning..... :;'

pogo_gamer

Well, now that that's all sorted out, I am heading out to the barber to get a haircut, ummmmmmmmm no, that's not correct, I'm as bald as a babies butt, dang Alzheimer's, ummmmmmmmm I'm going out for breakfast, no that's not correct, I had breakfast 2 hours ago, dang Alzheimer's, errrrrrrrrrr, I am heading to the bar for a drink, nope, that's wrong too, it's only 7:30 A.M. here, bars are still closed, dang Alzheimer's, well dang gummit, will someone tell me where I should go  :))) or at least send me a map, because I am soooooooooo lost..................anyways have a good day my friends   :!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview