PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 05:28:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold Em Badge

Started by LuLu,

Previous topic - Next topic

LuLu

I have been trying to get either of the Texas Hold Em badges for some time but with no luck.  I was wondering if you guys had any tricks or certain settings that I could try to better my chances.  Or is it just luck? Thanks. 

ronandamee1

DJ has a program designed to get your rating up in a just for fun room. Maybe if you run that at night your chances will go up. Although I am not the best person to be giving you advice because I still don't have the badges. I thought I was the only one until you posted.....lol. Good luck

LuLu

I am using DJ's program already.  I guess it's just luck to get them huh?

FlippantOne

That's what poker IS most of the time, luck. ;)

Element

I believe pogo has a way of evening out the tokens in poker (another reason why i really quit playing it) if you win alot the next thing you know your losing. Play with double browsers an tell me the losing hand doesnt get better hands most of the time.

Homer

Try standing up so you can bank your tokens and then restake with 100k.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

_N_I_C_

Player1959

I've used DJ's helper 3 times for about 2 hours per session.  Third time was a charm and I got the badge for 4 aces.  DJ is brilliant, many thanks for the helper!

DrDaddy2Be

I just tried to download the texas holdem helper by DJ, and it d-loaded as a read only file. It didnt seem to work for me, is there anything i can do that may work, so i can use it?? Thanks e1.

DrDaddy2Be

i downloaded the all in one helper, and i open it, and i type 4 in the box, for texas hold'em, and it opens, but when i am in the game, it dont do anything. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong ???

Homer

DrDaddy2Be

no, just one, using IE 6, like it said it was written for, but it dont seem to be working, and i dont have any pop up blockers on, i dunno if that would effect it or not, so i shut it off, and still nothing.

Homer

Sorry got it confused with the dumper. If I remember correctly it only works in the just for fun rooms.

DrDaddy2Be

thats what i am in,just for fun, Temp room, and i open the folder that has the program in it, i open it, type in 4, which is texas holdem poker, just for fun only, and nothing happens, and  i am only trying to get my rank up, cause i am only on rank one, lolol, i just got into playing it, after getting my badge, and i havent had any luck, and i thought this would be helpful. I am getting all kinds of cornfuzzled with it... ???

Homer

Sorry, out of ideas. maybe DJ or PD can answer next time they log on. ;)

DrDaddy2Be

thanks for trying Homer, if they cant help me, i'll just have to sit and play all night. I am sure its a setting or something in my pc.

DJ_

What OS do you have, screen resolution, color setting.....??

DrDaddy2Be

i have windows xp home, 800x600 resolution, and 32 bit color

DJ_

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview