This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

where did my menbership go?

Started by kayna,

Previous topic - Next topic

kayna

seems over night my club menbership has gone from both my accounts, my friends and another friends. infact any account i try to log into the club menbership has disspered. does anyne else have this problem? := :OO :'((

Sanctuary

Yes sadly I have the same prob. I am signed in under my normal club pogo username but it is showing a regular pogo membership. Usual Pogo update snags I hope...

kayna

well its because of this that i then went on to sign in on 3 other accounts that are mine/have acess to and same thing with all of them...i hope i didnt break them!

LadyDi

I was "in" the club website earlier this morning.  Game froze and then ut oh - I am in the non-club room.

Better come back up quick - badges in 90 minutes :OO

Darling SilverDodger

ppphhheeewww I was thinking it was just me  :OO. ok Pogo fix the glitch  >:(( !@#$ (O+O) :{: :%# :^
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

bluefox21

Darling SilverDodger

Me too. I was going crazy thinking the worst. I had a bot playing a game for me last night  . really the first time   0:. I was saying oh sh*t.... I got caught  :'((
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

kayna

well actully im in a club game....went to doble brouse and wasnt in club page...loged out on the brouser im in club game with and same thing...altho now both brousers no accounts will log into the club page i signed back in to brouser that had the game up non club but im still able to play the game i left it in...i wonder if this means the tokens and stuff wont count?

Zatanna

Mine just came back up a few moments ago, also all of my favorites are gone but hangman. 

Darling SilverDodger

My account is back... looks ok........ but Pogo  :{: (O+O)

apple

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview