This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Auto's I would like to see.

Started by justasking316,

Previous topic - Next topic

justasking316

My main ones are an Euchre Auto and Checkers Auto. I do NOT have plans to use these to become an Euchre or checkers master. I would like to have them for badge challenges. An idea I had if you want to make sure no one uses them to beat other players is to have them check the room and make sure they are playing computer robots. I don't know if that is an issue but if it is that is my idea how to solve it. An added bonus for the checkers Auto is the jackpot is $4999 and it would be nice to go play a few hundred games a day to see if someone can win it.

High Stakes Poker Auto
and a
Texas Hold'em Poker Auto.
Again for badge challenges.

It would also be nice to see the Squelchies Auto fixed and the Turbo 21 Auto solve the games better. Anymore it's few and far between just to get the 13 21's needed. I really like all the auto's that are available and plan to use them for as long as they work !!

One other thing can't an auto for Pop Fu be made somehow, or a helper for it. OR this SHOUT out to DJ, can't you at least maybe make a Fu Buddy helper it might be easier then making a NeedfuNinja helper.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: justasking316 on May 26, 2004, 03:47:49 AM
Turbo 21 Auto solve the games better. Anymore it's few and far between just to get the 13 21's needed.

That just depends on how the cards come out in the deck... That has nothing to do with the auto really.  It plays teh cards as it is programmed, which I think has been programmed very well.

Player1959

I'd love to see an auto for Phlinx............just because it is so many rounds per rank.  I'd love the badges, I have the first one, but I don't want to sit down and play 40+ games which is like 160 rounds for each rank.  Getting as bad as Tri-Peaks!

I'd also love a Mahjong auto that really works.  I tried the one that is out and it really needs to be babysitted.  I want an auto so I don't have to sit there and watch it play.

I'd pay for both.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview