This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Swashbucks and Euchre autos

Started by DrDaddy2Be,

Previous topic - Next topic

DrDaddy2Be

when is the swachbucks and euchre autos coming out, these are hard games to play, and i think everyone would agree, i was just wondering if they were in the making, no rush, just a question. Thank you, have a great day everyone.

Homer

No new news on the swashbucks auto. As far as I know there are no plans for a euchre auto. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

KittyKat

Swashbucks is totaly easy, Euchre is from hell. But i got both badges so im happy  ;D

SoaringUSAEagle

*  Has no clue how to play Euchre, even after reading their "How to Play" thing  *

honeypyye

Don't feel bad...I never knew how and don't plan on learning now just for a badge...LOL

bob@pogopal

Just to let everyone know, I won't be writing any sort of auto that would give a player any advantage in 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 play etc. And I will leave the "dumper" market to DJ.

Even if I were inclined to write an auto to give players an advantage in competitive play, I would not write one for euchre. I grew up in a part of the world where euchre is a way of life. It's actually the only card game I enjoy playing, and writing a cheat for euchre would just seem like sacrilege.

The relatively high demand for a phlinx auto has pushed swashbucks aside for the time-being. There won't be a swashbucks auto available in time for this challenge, but the challenge is not particularly difficult so I expect it will not prevent anyone from getting their badge.

Good luck everyone!
Bob

gyrospinner

I will reserve yall a nice spot on the beach to set your box up and start saveing my coors lite cans.
j/k good luck with the plinx auto and like i said in another  post the swashbucks challenge is a no brainer i dont think too many will have trouble with it.Wise decision to strike while the iron is hot on the Phlinx...any decision on the name as of yet?

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: bob@pogopal on May 27, 2004, 06:46:32 AM
Just to let everyone know, I won't be writing any sort of auto that would give a player any advantage in 1 on 1 or 2 on 2 play etc. And I will leave the "dumper" market to DJ.

Even if I were inclined to write an auto to give players an advantage in competitive play, I would not write one for euchre. I grew up in a part of the world where euchre is a way of life. It's actually the only card game I enjoy playing, and writing a cheat for euchre would just seem like sacrilege.

The relatively high demand for a phlinx auto has pushed swashbucks aside for the time-being. There won't be a swashbucks auto available in time for this challenge, but the challenge is not particularly difficult so I expect it will not prevent anyone from getting their badge.

Good luck everyone!
Bob

Your plate just seems to have a great deal of stuff on it without diminishing before more gets piled on. 

Good luck with the programming Bob.  I really wish I could help you with them.  Give me a year or so   ;)

rookie3

Good luck everyone!
Bob

You must be from Michgan's Upper Pennisula

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: rookie3 on May 27, 2004, 07:35:52 AM

Good luck everyone!
Bob

You must be from Michgan's Upper Pennisula

Bob actually lives in Canada...

bob@pogopal

Yes, but Upper Peninsula Michigonians are almost Canadians. They even say "eh", eh!

rookie3

Hey, I'm from Ironwood  where we were taught cribbage and euchre before we could walk!!

Long live the Yooper's

Mayhem

Is there any easy way to win in Euchre?

I haven't been able to win 1 game and the "How to play" section was no help at all.

I'm about this [----] close to offering money for someone to do this challenge for me.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

cheat2win22042

use 2 browsers and and have the 2 accounts sitting next to each other and have the account you want to lose go in alone so that you dont have to worry about the computer partner of the second acount playing and that should work for you it took me no more then 30 mins to get the badge doing it this way......

PogoDeamon

Easiest way I have found is to go into a room and click the information button for each room (that you can sit at), If there is a computer player at that table with a score of 7, 8, 9 or even 10. Have a seat, it will only be one or two hands until you get 1 of 6!

I got 4 of 6 by doing this and lucky enough only one hand per game!

Good Luck!

PD

bumpers

Hmmmmmmmmmm..................this "dumb" ole gramma cannot get Swashbucks.......been playing for hours...not one point towards badge.  I have no clue how to play it......or prolly my eye-hand co-ordination is gone...*sigh*.  Any suggestions ot tips on playing this game to help me???
Thanks,
???

bob@pogopal

Hi Bumpers,

Play on the easy level.

Aim 10's at the longest streak of blue you can see.
Aim 50's at another 50 next to a 100 (preferably between two 100's)
Aim 100's at 100's with the same color on either side e.g. surrounded by 10's or surrounded by 50's with a preference for 50's on both sides.

Take a moment to think about each shot. If you have ever seen Black Hawk Down, you have some idea how much more effective "aim and shoot" is than "random fire".

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoDeamon

"Aim and Shoot"

I made a auto that would just radomly shot as fast as can be. Not one game won in 3 hours!

So yes take your time.

bumpers

Thanks,PD for the info.......will practice somemore......but now at least I have some tips and understand what I should be doing.  If I don't get this one tonight...I will take offers for help with this one.    ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview