PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:11:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Swashbucks and Euchre autos

Started by DrDaddy2Be,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

i can help im good with shwashbucks PM me if you need help

DrDaddy2Be

What two browsers do i use to do that? I have tried using aol, internet explorer, and msn. I even tried going thru the back door for one name, and i get in, but if i am at a table with one name, and i go there with the other one, i try to "sit down" at the same table, in a different seat(not on same team) it takes the original name out of the game, and leaves the other one, and i tried for a half hour, and gave up. Any one who can help me with this, i'd appreciate it, thank you. :)

DJ_

Try Internet Explorer and Netscape 7.1 ......... You have to use 2 browsers that use2 different javas, AOL, IE and MSN all use the same java that's why your name gets kicked out all the time.

Element

tip: Opera, Mozilla, and IE can all be used at the same time for the browser trick (those are the olny ones ive tried)  ;)

fatkid

as long as 1 browser runs with MS JVM and the other uses Sun JVM you will be just fine...

pogo player

Quote from: DrBgfsh1 on May 26, 2004, 06:57:53 PM
when is the swachbucks and euchre autos coming out, these are hard games to play

swashbucks is so easy. euchre is a little hard. but your spoiling yourself on getting every badge with auto.

gettysrevenge

Ok i have to agree with the crazy canooks they are very excellent euchre players and I personally play alot with them.  And stay in a canadian owed all canandians but us in florida and euchre is a daily nightly thing.  The place is owned by deneer tours out of canada and its located in daytona beach.  Hey i gotta tell ya though I like the american beer better cause well since its owned operated and canadians stay there for like months at a time well you become attached.  LOL  Anyway no auto for euchre is easy to learn after a few days learning the ropes  And dont use the rope if you become frustated go to your local therapist  GOGOGO  Gettysrevenge and swashbucks just plain sucked to me I wouldn't give anyone 2 cents for it I would play if its free hahah  I would like to see the auto on the plinky game lol  dont drink and have an opinion Gettysvenge your friend

Homer

See, I like Canadian beer. Molson Ice preferably.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

QuoteSee, I like Canadian beer. Molson Ice preferably.

amen!

that's the only brand i drink.

Can't wait till my area get the 6% Molson Ice cold shots (i believe thats what they are called)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

gettysrevenge

You get use to it and then you start saying things like do you have any extra  servettes  hee heehee  I like the beer its all they off at happyhour if beer is what you want lol  ANd of course they offer the other usual wonderfully stocked bar and get this ...  I never so many people who drink everything they can because the free bar closes after exactly 1 hour so then we all bring our own and play euchre  your friend gettysrevenge   (_!_)  my offcial signature

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview