This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

free baby stuff?

Started by unlucky1,

Previous topic - Next topic

unlucky1

hello everyone  i was just wondering  does anyone know where to get free baby stuff or samples from? im expecting a baby girl in june and funds are kinda limited. i have heard of people talking about  some companies that give stuff away for free  but i didnt pay no attention back then because i wasnt in need of it. and i would like to thank homer  for the free cereal link..  that was awesome  i could use some more just like it but for baby stuff.

thanks in advance, :!!

Becky 

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

unlucky1

welshgirl

have you tried googling for free baby samples. should come up with loads of links O0

harley89

This may not be free but you can save a little if you buy things like clothes and toys from a consignment shop.  But please buy car seats new.  Never buy a used one unless its from someone you know and trust.  I learned that when my car was rear ended and my grandson was in the car seat.  The insurance company replaced it because it is believed they are damaged on impact and should never be used again.  Alot of churches around here have consignment sales. My granddaughter just bought a lovely semi formal for her 8th grade dance from one and paid $5 for it. So look out for those sales.  Baby supplies are expensive so save where you can.

unlucky1

thank you.. i have been looking around for cheap stuff..  e bay has alot of nice stuff to but shipping will  get ya

TmT

Quote from: unlucky1 on May 04, 2007, 11:17:58 PM
hello everyone  i was just wondering  does anyone know where to get free baby stuff or samples from? im expecting a baby girl in june ...

thanks in advance, :!!

Becky 
I know this post is over 3 months old... uh, wonderin... is all well? Is anyone aware if she posted the birth of her baby?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview