PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:53:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can you win Rainy Day Sol on hard setting? Upcoming challenge!

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

spiders the last badge i got to get  :'((  going to use the auto cu in june    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :##

gator8_24

I watched the spider on hard with auto for about 30 min. and it never could complete a game.

princess

Ran the auto for another 3 hours and it got 2 more wins on hard.  It seems to be getting one win every 90 minutes.... it's going to take a while.....

Carol

I left it running overnight and all. Took about 1 1/2 days but I did get it! :^*

TmT

Quote from: Carol on May 18, 2007, 04:27:00 AM
I left it running overnight and all. Took about 1 1/2 days but I did get it! :^*
w2g, Carol  :; wooohoooo

Carol

Cake Lady

wtg to everyone who already has this awful challenge.  i am still pegging away at it. :"

Rainbows

Another thing I found helpful was dont go into a room that has a lot of people in it

BadgeBabe

OK, I am about to break down and buy this blasted challenge.
Rainbows, what do you think it is that matters about how many people are in the room? Is it because the cheat takes SOO long and there you sit, hour after hour, LOL?

Trying to set my stuff up right from the beginning. :)

BadgeBabe

An update: I bought it, and have 15 of the 18 wins thus far. I am using Spider Fighter with the settings on default ( what you get when you turn it on and let it run).
I know we all have our ways of doing things, but what's working best for me is to let the cheat get to the last stack of cards left to throw up on the screen, then take the game over from the cheat as soon as it does activate the last stack.
Sometimes the cheat quits when I am able to see ways to win. Mostly through my use of the Free Cells, which, I hate to say it, looks like BH would find a way for the cheat to use after all these years.

Anyone who is having trouble with their cheat not winning or other difficulty getting this badge might want to take the 3/4 cheat, 1/4 human effort approach. It seems to be the best match for me anyway.

Happy badge gathering!
Badge Babe

InsideJoke

lol I wonder if the spider solitaire autos have gone up in sale since this badge came out?

gator8_24

I also took over the game near the end and finished it, and when I would pause the auto and use the free cells at the bottom it stopped and wanted a new game. It doesn't like help!  I too would like to see BH fix it so it uses those two freecells.

InsideJoke

Gator you mean like a setting that you could check or uncheck called "Do not use the Free Cells (For bonus tokens if unused)"

Cheater4Life

I just finished tis challenge. I am really glad to see thisone over. It can be done, it is just a pain in the tushy....

gin

WOOHOO  got my badge!!!  It only took SF 13 hrs. to get all 18 wins.  I just knew i would never get this badge :=   :OO...but i did...so all of you can too.  GL all and  hope u get urs soon.  Thank you wonderful auto makers!!!!    :!!    :^*     :{x

swamp

Quote from: gin on May 21, 2007, 11:21:19 AM
WOOHOO  got my badge!!!  It only took SF 13 hrs. to get all 18 wins.  I just knew i would never get this badge :=   :OO...but i did...so all of you can too.  GL all and  hope u get urs soon.  Thank you wonderful auto makers!!!!    :!!    :^*     :{x
wtg  :!!

BadgeBabe

:^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^*

I DID IT!!! Rather, the cheat and I did it together. Got the last one at 3 AM this morning!!!
All in all, with me only playing when I could watch the cheat and assist, it didn't really take long at all. It felt like an eternity because it's nerve- wracking, but it wasn't that long at all.

I think, and this is just my opinion only, that Spider Fighter has come a LONG way in a short period of time. It doesn't give up like it was doing. I couldn't even get mine to play games on Easy setting before now.

So to BadgeHelp, I give a  :/\ for quite a bit of automated assistance!!

O0 O0  O0 O0 O0 O0     BEST OF LUCK TO THE BADGERS STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE!!!!

A very sleepy Badge Babe

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview