Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Personal Badges

Started by aquamarin,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2007, 05:45:12 PM
Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:41:04 PM
i wasnt crying about anything and there is no reason for u to be rude.....i was simply answering a previous post.....as for following directions, like most of us it was too late because we had already picked our pc for the week...maybe you misread the earlier post

Ummm who said you were crying?  I was talking to someone else about crying not you.

You could still did another challenge if you picked your personal already. I explained in both threads how to do it. If you would of read up you would of seen it.

So don't say I was rude when I wasn't talking to you about crying.  :8:
Sighin, I dont see where anyone said you were cryin Viveeee...
too much estrogen on this forum... lol

pogo_gamer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 11, 2007, 05:58:03 PM
i wasnt crying about anything and there is no reason for u to be rude.....i was simply answering a previous post.....as for following directions, like most of us it was too late because we had already picked our pc for the week...maybe you misread the earlier post

Ummm who said you were crying?  I was talking to someone else about crying not you.

You could still did another challenge if you picked your personal already. I explained in both threads how to do it. If you would of read up you would of seen it.

Daddy Homer Sir needs to get his belt !!

Homer

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:54:32 PM
you quoted us both...but you know what...i will be the bigger person.....just ignore whatever you say....have a good day

She quoted you both and gave each of you a different reply. She was not talking to you about crying.

She quoted MsB. then replied to her post. Then she quoted your post and replied to you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:54:32 PM
you quoted us both...but you know what...i will be the bigger person.....just ignore whatever you say....have a good day

You're totally taking this out of hand. :-\

In the first part of Tara's original post, she was addressing Ms.Behavin. She was talking to you in the 2nd part:
Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2007, 05:34:06 PM
Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:13:16 PM

it can be done but not if you have already picked a pc from the home page....sigh...i will try it again next week
You didn't follow the directions or you could have.  :)))

She was just simply taking advantage of the ability to multiquote, so she wouldn't have to post two consecutive posts in a row.  ???

Edit: THANK YOU, Homer!  :^* :^* :^*

viveeee

doesnt matter....im sorry if i read it wrong but she copied my post so i assumed she was talking to me...like i said i just want to come here and catch up on whats going on

gator8_24

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on May 11, 2007, 05:58:03 PM

some places it's called 'drama'  :)) Homer has a mess to clean up in nascar racing  :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2007, 05:34:06 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 11, 2007, 03:13:53 PM
Umm what do I do if I already activated my personal?

You have 3 choices

1. Cry (using 101 smileys)
2. Do it
3. Scream real loud (using 30pt font)

Quote from: viveeee on May 11, 2007, 05:13:16 PM
it can be done but not if you have already picked a pc from the home page....sigh...i will try it again next week

You didn't follow the directions or you could have.  :)))
:[ :[

:'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

debbie87

ok I must be stupid as well because I don't understand how to activate another personal either. I didnt go to the home page and choose a personal, I just clicked on a badge that hadn't been done in my daughters album. I finished it and tried to click on another one but it said NUH UH, LOL wait til next week sucka
what did I do wrong?

oh noes...............

Tracey

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2007, 01:54:01 PM
Just click on a challenge you haven't done yet and it will activate another personal for you.

Can this be done every week? and when is the best time to try to do it ?

Fitzkarin

hmmmm ....

Chata *#$% up

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i just love this forum........  8)

Tara

Quote from: debbie87 on May 11, 2007, 10:26:42 PM
ok I must be stupid as well because I don't understand how to activate another personal either. I didnt go to the home page and choose a personal, I just clicked on a badge that hadn't been done in my daughters album. I finished it and tried to click on another one but it said NUH UH, LOL wait til next week sucka
what did I do wrong?

oh noes...............

They didn't do it again after we were talking about it...sorry you missed out on it.

Quote from: Tracey33 on May 12, 2007, 01:01:16 AM

Can this be done every week? and when is the best time to try to do it ?

I think it was just a glitch this week and they found it and fixed it.

Quote from: fitzkarin on May 12, 2007, 05:05:14 AM
hmmmm ....

Cat got your tongue?  :;'

Fitzkarin

Quote from: fitzkarin on May 12, 2007, 05:05:14 AM
hmmmm ....

Cat got your tongue?  :;'
[/quote]

hahaha ... naaa ... just wishing I had read the forums BEFORE I played is all ... and wishing it would "glitch" again next week.   ???

debbie87

moral of the story....................
stay logged in and check the forum daily, several times, lol

bonjovifan

I think I posted on the wrong thread earlier - sorry - I tried this earlier today to see if it would work again & when I tried to activate a second personal challenge my pop up read this I was done for this week but try back in 1 day so it looks like maybe its working again, know for sure tomorrow but hope this helps some of you trying to finish up old challenges...good luck!

Fitzkarin

That messages appears to be the "standard answer" when you attempt to launch more than one "Personal Challenge" a week.  Sorry ... looks like those who caught the original mistake are the only ones who ever will. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview