This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heard this rumor?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I don't know if there is any validity to it, but I have heard from 2 completely different sources that Dice City Rollers and Hog Heaven Slots are getting new ranks and more rank badges.

Also that there will be a Beta Tester badge added for all who have Beta tested with a screen name which is still in use. :)

Has anyone else heard anything about this yet? They are easy and the cheats work good so I hope its true. :)

Homer

I like piggies...that's where bacon comes from. OINK!  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I heard it and started working on mine since I don't have anything to do but wait.... but then a beta tester told me its a rumor.   :{x

TmT

Beta tester, hmmmm... well, that's a good source...

Tara

Yeah, I'm gonna try to be one in June so I can find out what's going on first hand. No one seems to want to share their info anymore.  sg.gif

BadgeBabe

Apparently they have chosen a group of spineless wonders for this Beta testing session. I never hear any good stuff from them either.

When I was a Beta tester, I posted everything I found in the badge books... and Pogo never did a thing. In fact, I was in Beta testing for over 6 months that session.  :))) :)))

Maybe Pogo has threatened to deactivate memberships of snitches this go round? I dunno. Proving who said what on a large forum is awfully hard UNLESS you have the cooperation of the forum admin. with IP numbers. Since forums crave advance info, I can't see biting the hand which feeds you true upcoming info.

So, when IS Pogo coming out with that new game, Big Brother, anyway? They made all the sites take down advance images of new games, and as Tara pointed out, we aren't finding out Jack until Pogo wants us to know.
Heck, every good cheater knows you plan these things in advance.. like Wonderland Memories. SWEET!!!

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2007, 02:17:29 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna try to be one in June so I can find out what's going on first hand. No one seems to want to share their info anymore.  sg.gif

I haven't posted anything because there isn't anything to post... everyone knows about the new mix & match coming and the new badge album. Besides a Lottso Deluxe in the works. Right now there is no games in there to test. (Well the texas holdem crap is still there) But 2 weeks ago they said we would have a new game to test and nothing there yet. Everyday I ck and either 2 peeps or 0 people are on. So the beta sight very boring lately. Sry.

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on May 14, 2007, 03:26:47 PM

I haven't posted anything because there isn't anything to post... everyone knows about the new mix & match coming and the new badge album. Besides a Lottso Deluxe in the works. Right now there is no games in there to test. (Well the texas holdem crap is still there) But 2 weeks ago they said we would have a new game to test and nothing there yet. Everyday I ck and either 2 peeps or 0 people are on. So the beta sight very boring lately. Sry.

Thanks sweetie...That's probably why we haven't heard anything...there isn't anything.  :))) They can't even get the Texas Hold Em game going (the new one that really needs a totally different name)

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2007, 03:48:51 PM
Quote from: IndianLover on May 14, 2007, 03:26:47 PM

Thanks sweetie...That's probably why we haven't heard anything...there isn't anything.  :))) They can't even get the Texas Hold Em game going (the new one that really needs a totally different name)

I've been a beta tester this session and it's been pretty boring.  I think the only "new" game was Makeover Madness, which is lame.  The only other ones have been upgrades.

I was thinking of using a second account to try and get on as a beta tester again, but after this experience, I think I'll pass this time.  Hell, most of the times they had frags, they promised token payouts.  I never saw one payout even though I participated in 4 of them.  >>:D

CowboysFan2004

QuoteThey can't even get the Texas Hold Em game going (the new one that really needs a totally different name)

there's a chance that they'll be officially out today. Pogo took off the window that appears when going in the new poker or updated poker, and the fact that they've been playable for over a week or two now.

Jewel

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on May 16, 2007, 11:15:35 AM
QuoteThey can't even get the Texas Hold Em game going (the new one that really needs a totally different name)

there's a chance that they'll be officially out today. Pogo took off the window that appears when going in the new poker or updated poker, and the fact that they've been playable for over a week or two now.

Soooo...are the badges actually available to get now?

gator8_24

I heard a rumor once that gems were to be given out in spins, anyone get them?

CowboysFan2004

Quote from: Jewel on May 16, 2007, 02:10:36 PM
Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on May 16, 2007, 11:15:35 AM

Soooo...are the badges actually available to get now?

that i dont know, but Pogo put the windows back up. they have no clue what to do.

Jewel

Quote from: gator8 on May 16, 2007, 04:05:16 PM
I heard a rumor once that gems were to be given out in spins, anyone get them?

I won 5 gems in jungle gin a couple months or so ago.

Chata *#$% up

5 gems wow the most ive seen anyone win was 3 gems. You can buy a whole 1/3 of a mix n match badge.  :))

tokiehog

i won 5 gems while cheating in hangman....now i am a gem rich bitch....lol :;'

TmT

Quote from: tokiehog on May 17, 2007, 11:01:50 AM
i won 5 gems while cheating in hangman....now i am a gem rich ****....lol :;'
w2g

InsideJoke

Id like it if Pogo Bowl added more ranks and change the game so we can choose what ball we want. The balls will be unlocked every 10 ranks.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 17, 2007, 04:10:18 PM
Id like it if Pogo Bowl added more ranks and change the game so we can choose what ball we want. The balls will be unlocked every 10 ranks.

Inside Joke, Pogo Bowl has changed balls every 10 ranks ( or with every badge).
For example, I bowl with the Rank 50 ball except at Thanksgiving and Christmas when they change the theme.

BadgeBabe

Hey, Beta Testers,
Sorry I blamed you for no news from the front lines. :)

If you aren't given anything to play with, I guess you can't report anything wonderful or awful, whichever way Pogo decides to play it..

Good luck for the rest of your testing session. Hope you have something to be excited about on Pogo Beta really soon. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview