Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heard this rumor?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

InsideJoke

Quote from: BadgeBabe on May 18, 2007, 06:21:43 PM
Quote from: InsideJoke on May 17, 2007, 04:10:18 PM
Id like it if Pogo Bowl added more ranks and change the game so we can choose what ball we want. The balls will be unlocked every 10 ranks.

Inside Joke, Pogo Bowl has changed balls every 10 ranks ( or with every badge).
For example, I bowl with the Rank 50 ball except at Thanksgiving and Christmas when they change the theme.

That isn't what I said though. I want us to choose our ball anytime once we unlock it via ranks. I don't want to be forced to change balls.

HypnotizedMind

yeah im a beta tester and there hasnt been crap for games yet but i will keep u posted!!!!

Tara

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 18, 2007, 08:18:34 PM
Id like it if Pogo Bowl added more ranks and change the game so we can choose what ball we want. The balls will be unlocked every 10 ranks.

For example, I bowl with the Rank 50 ball except at Thanksgiving and Christmas when they change the theme.

That isn't what I said though. I want us to choose our ball anytime once we unlock it via ranks. I don't want to be forced to change balls.

This is Pogo not a Playstation game.  You get what you get. Get over it. Who cares about a damn ball.

TmT

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2007, 04:13:49 AM

This is Pogo not a Playstation game.  You get what you get. Get over it. Who cares about a damn ball.
but i care about mine

TmT

Quote from: l0c0 on May 19, 2007, 05:26:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2007, 04:13:49 AM

but i care about mine
rofl... you should.... <<big o' basketballs>

gator8_24

Bowling ball color etc. doesn't make a difference in how you play the  game.  Petition POGO to allow players to buy their own personnal color for 1,000 gems. The colors don't make any difference to me.

and yes I0c0 be careful with the bballs. :)))

mahjong isn't anymore interesting with the new tiles, still takes forever to advance ages!  Seeing different tiles doesn;t make it go faster for me.

hrrs_g

Ms.Behavin

hrrs_g

CowboysFan2004

i see it now: Pick Your Balls For 1000 Gems..... :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on May 19, 2007, 06:30:45 PM

LMAO Don't give Pogo any ideas... :)))

InsideJoke

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2007, 06:33:27 PM
Quote from: CowboysFan2004 on May 19, 2007, 06:30:45 PM

LMAO Don't give Pogo any ideas... :)))

Or monkey and l0c0 !

BadgeBabe

Gee, this thread took a 180 turn somewhere. It's supposed to be about the rumor of Dice City Roller and Hog Heave Slots getting new ranks..

I could care less what color any items I am ( my cheat programs) are using to play any game on Pogo as long as it wins the game and life goes on.

This ball color thing sounds almost OCD.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview