PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 03:15:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

jigsaw

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

can anyone please help me i asked someone to play jigsaw for me to rank up as i cant play it and when they played they solved 4 cases for me they didnt get any badges for this can anyone help

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

i have contacted them they never answer

Homer

There is nothing we can do if your badges don't appear.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

can anyone answer this question then please do u get badges for all jigsaw puzzles as pogo says that u dont but the person who kindly helped me play says i shld so i dont know anything about jigsaw can anyone help thnks

Tara

apple

Tara

Whoever was doing them for you, started two different cases at the same time. It probably seemed like they were playing forever and weren't getting your badges. You have a few now.  O0 

apple

Ms.Behavin

I have no idea what you did Tara but I ran that auto the other day for like 4 hours. It solved 4 cases and then the badges never showed up. Then I closed Pogo and tried again and then the stats were reset to 0 cases. So then I had to start all over again. Then it did the same thing again.

Tara

I just played it...She had 2 cases already started. I finished those 2 and then finished another one. Maybe you can only get so many in one day now?  I'm fixing to find out. I'm gonna run hers...She only has 3 puzzle badges.

Ms.Behavin

I have no idea what happened. I just thought maybe it was her account. I never had that problem.

Tara

Her stats say that 7 cases were completed...but I checked her badge album to make sure and she only has 3 badges that she got today.  That's really weird.

Ms.Behavin

See, thats what I thought. I bet you were thinking I was just having another blonde moment. LMFAO!

apple

i dont understand jigsaw lol so thnks guys

Ms.Behavin

You have to win so many puzzles to solve the case and then you get the badge. Its different from the other games.
I am sorry I couldn't be of any help. I am glad Tara got some for you.  :!!

ImJustOneOldFart

guess im not the only one with jigsaw problems...

I have done all the cases and my badge album shows all 34 badges, but my stats say i only did 33...

nothing big but that pogo for ya

BethR

Jigsaw is giving me nothing but problems, no matter how many puzzles I do it won't save my progress. It doesn't matter whether I use Microsoft Java or Sun, Firefox or IE, and I did all the cache clearing, rebooting, reloading etc. but nothing helps. If anybody has this problem and solved it can you please help me? I looked at the Pogo help but there's nothing there for me. It does the same thing no matter which case I do or where the % completed is. >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview