PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:24:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A question for Jungle Gin

Started by ooasong4youoo,

Previous topic - Next topic

ooasong4youoo

I am a Club Pogo member and love Jungle Gin.  When I click the link to play the game, the lists of rooms comes up showing member-only rooms and free game rooms.  My friend who isn't a member is unable to get into the free games rooms and is told she must be a club member to play.  So I do get it....why do they have tons of free game rooms if a non-member can't get in to play?  Does anyone know if there is a special way to enter these FREE game rooms?

sunshine1950

That is my favorite game.
I went into the Beginner's free room and seen several non-pogo members there.  Maybe have your friend try that room.

Janadra

I think these are related to AOL members.  Jungle Gin is a Club member only game, however, I think Pogo still has a standing relationship with AOL which allows their members to play Club games.  I am not sure though.

Tara

Quote from: Janadra on June 21, 2007, 01:35:21 PM
I think these are related to AOL members.  Jungle Gin is a Club member only game, however, I think Pogo still has a standing relationship with AOL which allows their members to play Club games.  I am not sure though.
You're exactly right.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview