Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

cilla38

Monkey

You have to use the glitch or else just wait until some more puzzles come out.  :-\

cilla38

BadgeBabe

BE CAREFUL!!! It doesn't work for everyone. I am the sad living proof.. even deleted my stats.
However, since this is one of the very few games ( Jigsaw Detective being the other) which seems to isolate  badges, I feel fairly confident that at least I will get badge 7 at the end of July, etc etc. All my completed puzzles are still check marked.

Sometimes, it's harder to cheat without an auto to do it for us than just to play. Sigh vacation58.gif

PS- I THINK my mistake was using Sun Java first, then trying to use MS VM. That's because my PC didn't even come with MS VM and I wouldn't have it if Homer hadn't provided a link. TY Homer. Maybe I will figure out this glitch before they take it away. IF any regular board member wants to help me straighten out my Pogo account with this, please PM me. :) I trust ya.

xxmatteroftime

Is anybody else having trouble by freezing up in this game? I turn away for a sec and i am forzen. ty for your help

qtpye69

I have read though the entire thread and I apologize for asking the same question that has already been asked, but I am hoping there may be a new answer.  I can't get the glitch to work for me.  I tried everything...unistalling, reinstalling, clearing cahe, cookies and history, rebooting you name it.  Any idea why it is working for so many others and I can't get it to work for me?  Thank you in advance for any help :)

PGPGPC

good morning the trick is you need to shut off your sun java and turn on your jit compiler and thats it it, it keeps restarting everytime you enter a new room back to june, dont forget to reboot after you make the change..good luck

EllenRules4Ever

Quote from: savanahsmommy on June 30, 2007, 04:20:38 PM
ok, i am having a little different problem, i am going into the games (rank 32) & when i click the game it says this will count towards your badge, however it tells me i am -45 games to next badge, if i leave & come back in when i finish the first game it says congragulations you've just reached 32, i finally got tired & went to another game, has anyone else run into this, i am using ie7, & msvm.   & i have had no problems until now    >:((

Im at -546 till next badge. Not moving to rank 33. Im stuck on 32 also,

qtpye69

Quote from: PGPGPC on July 01, 2007, 05:02:15 AM
good morning the trick is you need to shut off your sun java and turn on your jit compiler and thats it it, it keeps restarting everytime you enter a new room back to june, dont forget to reboot after you make the change..good luck

I must be doing something wrong b/c I have done that and it is still not working for me.  IT keeps saying that this game will not count towards a new badge.  Any other suggestions please?  It doesn't make sense why it won't work for me I must be missing something.  Thanks for the help in advance :)

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: qtpye69 on July 01, 2007, 07:43:55 AM

I must be doing something wrong b/c I have done that and it is still not working for me.  IT keeps saying that this game will not count towards a new badge.  Any other suggestions please?  It doesn't make sense why it won't work for me I must be missing something.  Thanks for the help in advance :)

im having this same problem, well i mean i was having the problem. I just gave up on it...... Sorry i could not give some good news.... I also did everything suggested with no luck.....  :(

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: qtpye69 on July 01, 2007, 07:43:55 AM

this may not have anything to do with anything, but i love to blame AOL for everything so here goes.....

Do you have AOL on your computer? and does it preload in the background when you start your computer like it does on my computer?

I am wondering if this could be my problem, since i notice when i go through AOL to check my "internet options" it still has sunjava checked even though i have unchecked it when i go through the IE "tool, interent option, advanced" i can uncheck sunjava on AOL and close off that window and then go in and look again and it will be checked again. I am wondering if this might be causing a conflict when i use the IE.... AOL shows both javas checked, but IE shows only MS checked....

I am not sure how to set AOL not to preload when i turn on my computer, if someone knows please help....

Also, since my wife could not live without AOL, can i create a new user name on my computer and have AOL not load on that new name, will it still load normally on my old user name that the wife logs on with?

thanks for the help

jeffy

im no pro but here is how i keep programs from running on startup. 1 question before i tell ya your not using AOL to access pogo right?.. are you just using IEx x meanin 6 or 7? if you just using ie6 or 7 without aol loaded then do as follows

go to start> run> type msconfig

this will bring up a menu look for the startup tab.. them are all the programs running when you boot your pc. feel free to stop whichever ones you want since these are not system programs needed to run windows these are most likely programs you installed
so just uncheck the one associated with aol and viola' your done then reboot

hope this helps

note: i wouldnt stop stuff associated with like video or sound drivers if you have differernt sounds or maybe you added a new video card just look for anything AOL

you can PM me if you need help i know pretty much about stuff and can help

i just gotta add this... trust me you can live without AOHELL

gator8_24

Ok why doesn't the July 1st game tell me it won't count towards a badge, it's a new month and day?

smiles29

Quote from: gator8 on July 01, 2007, 11:17:42 AM
Ok why doesn't the July 1st game tell me it won't count towards a badge, it's a new month and day?

im having the exact same problem. i did the one puzzle for today, and all subsequent puzzles, it tells me they wont count. changing rooms isnt helping either. glad to know its not just me. i made it as far as rank 10 with all 10 badges and only 2 puzzles towards rank 11.

anyone else having this problem or had this problem and found a solution yet?

CanadianPrincess

I didn't have any problems, but I heard about other people who were having trouble.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

BadgeBabe

I think Pogo is trying to catch the people goofing with Java or something. Glad I didn't use the glitch now.
My July 1 puzzle did count. Some people in the game room I was in couldn't even FIND their July 1 puzzle, ROFLOL.

This game needs WORK!!! Should never have been released without an option screen to do TODAY'S puzzle or to do something else. People do the day's puzzle without thinking, then try to redo it and can't for credit.

vasunlover

If you look at the calendar, the last 6 months are missing, leave it to pogo to addle some.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview