This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spice It Up

I just wonder when we are going to be able to play again when our games will count. I look everyday and play a game or two to see if I can progress but noooooo! GGrrrrrr! I am stuck at 12/30 as well then it goes back to 11 if I play another game. It is so stupid! :///

Runner

Quote from: apple on July 11, 2007, 09:53:26 PM
maybe we are lucky but it still not fair it there fault there was a glitch where do u see minus puzzles etc i cant find it

We all know what happens when we get caught. It's fair. We cheated. Using a glitch is against TOS.  That is why i never go out and jump on all the badges of a new game. I wait a few months.  Its way to obvious. And most of the people that talk about getting banned seem to always be in a new game.

gator8_24

Quote from: Runner on July 12, 2007, 08:14:01 AM
Quote from: apple on July 11, 2007, 09:53:26 PM
maybe we are lucky but it still not fair it there fault there was a glitch where do u see minus puzzles etc i cant find it

We all know what happens when we get caught. It's fair. We cheated. Using a glitch is against TOS.  That is why i never go out and jump on all the badges of a new game. I wait a few months.  Its way to obvious. And most of the people that talk about getting banned seem to always be in a new game.

I agree, Runner. If we use a glitch or auto breaking Pogos rules.  Those 72 hours I had severe withdrawals!  I still kept all the badges but now I never play the game, no challenge.

Tara

Can I ask how you think using a Java is against Pogo's TOS ?  One person tell me. I'm sick of hearing about all this glitch crap.

#1. People still use MSVM Java
#2. It's not against Pogo's TOS to use MSVM Java
#3. Did you read the games rules? It says that you can continue to play the game but you will not get credit for it. Did you read that? I read it. I would more than happy to post the game rules for people who don't believe that.

With that being said. If I want to play the game everyday all day for the rest of my life and it keeps giving me badges ..that is NOT against Pogo's TOS rules. Am I suppose to just quit playing the game? I don't think so. Pogo put the game up for people to play.They said you could keep playing it. It's not my fault that I like the game and it kept giving me badges because I'm using a Java that is legal on my computer!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2007, 09:06:16 AM

Can I ask how you think using a Java is against Pogo's TOS ?  One person tell me. I'm sick of hearing about all this glitch crap.

#3. Did you read the games rules? It says that you can continue to play the game but you will not get credit for it. Did you read that? I read it. I would more than happy to post the game rules for people who don't believe that.

With that being said. If I want to play the game everyday all day for the rest of my life and it keeps giving me badges ..that is NOT against Pogo's TOS rules. Am I suppose to just quit playing the game? I don't think so. Pogo put the game up for people to play.They said you could keep playing it. It's not my fault that I like the game and it kept giving me badges because I'm using a Java that is legal on my computer!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Are we not all on PogoCheats.net trying to find Glitch's and asking advice on Auto use?
Isn't using an auto against TOS? That's a risk we all take. Pogo put the game out there to be played, so we played it. I have not heard of anyone being banned or suspended for using the DWS glitch. All the people who got lucky enough to get 14 badges before anyone else could will probably have to wait 6 months to get another one. It doesn't bother me, because I know I will not have to play that game for 6 months.(<------THAT'S NOT A FACT, JUST MY OPINION.) 

apple

i totally agree with Tara course we gonna play the game if it gives us a rank and a badge is that our fault course it not so it not against any TOS why are u on pogo cheats if u think like this

jeffy

Gotta love Tara. To the point, Honest, and Just plain tells it how it is. I used to date a Tara i wish she woulda been more like you instead of holding it all in   >>:D

Chata *#$% up

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :))) :))) :))) :))) :))) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) Ahhhhhh i just love this forum.

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2007, 09:06:16 AM

don't believe using MSVM Java is against TOS, but taking advanage of a glich or auto is against TOS. I don't want to keep playing a game all day everyday if not going to advance in ranks/badges!!!! IMO Besides the MSVM has stoped working for many ppl . Chill ignore posts that complain etc and you won't get pissed . I know that taking advantage of a glitch will get you suspended , it happened to me!

Tara

Quote from: gator8 on July 12, 2007, 10:54:44 AM
don't believe using MSVM Java is against TOS, but taking advanage of a glich or auto is against TOS. I don't want to keep playing a game all day everyday if not going to advance in ranks/badges!!!! IMO Besides the MSVM has stoped working for many ppl . Chill ignore posts that complain etc and you won't get pissed . I know that taking advantage of a glitch will get you suspended , it happened to me!

Taking advantage of a glitch or using a auto is against TOS...BUT  I didn't take advantage of anything, I played a game that I liked playing and it gave me badges and ranked me up. And you sure are one to be pointing fingers...

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,32026.msg398321.html#msg398321

This is exactly what your quote above says...  Guess someone checked your WS ranks and reported you for m ore than 6. Oh gosh swampboy is working on mine right now!   I've been given the 72hr suspension for (a friend was doing it for me) advancing thru all the ranks in RDS thru a glitch.

I guess people doing them for you isn't against TOS either right?  Don't play that Ms goody-goody with me.

And just so you know...If I want to get pissed or whatever I'm allowed to do that too. It's not against Pogocheats TOS for me to express how I feel.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2007, 11:14:38 AM
Quote from: gator8 on July 12, 2007, 10:54:44 AM

Taking advantage of a glitch or using a auto is against TOS...BUT  I didn't take advantage of anything, I played a game that I liked playing and it gave me badges and ranked me up. And you sure are one to be pointing fingers...

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,32026.msg398321.html#msg398321

This is exactly what your quote above says...  Guess someone checked your WS ranks and reported you for m ore than 6. Oh gosh swampboy is working on mine right now!   I've been given the 72hr suspension for (a friend was doing it for me) advancing thru all the ranks in RDS thru a glitch.

I guess people doing them for you isn't against TOS either right?  Don't play that Ms goody-goody with me.

And just so you know...If I want to get pissed or whatever I'm allowed to do that too. It's not against Pogocheats TOS for me to express how I feel.

I believe that deserves a burn.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Runner

lol     The game says one daily puzzle per day.  Anything else that it gives you besides that is  a glitch. DUH. 

Yes i use an auto, yes i have used glitches. All I am saying is don't bitch when you get caught.  We all know it was wrong.

And mostly I was saying that people that run through the ranks on a new game are usually the ones that get suspended/banned.

We all know the Pogo Nosey Club will look at our profiles. They know when a game is just released and 3 days later we are finished that we cheated. They are going to report. The risk is much higher doing this on new releases than waiting a couple months to finish a game with an auto.

Everybody in here knew this was a glitch in this game.  It's a risk.  Don't complain. 

Tara

Quote from: Runner on July 12, 2007, 08:14:08 PM
lol     The game says one daily puzzle per day.  Anything else that it gives you besides that is  a glitch. DUH. 

DUH?  Duh yourself....   

Hence the you can play them again and again.  Show me where it says you have to use SunJava.
You must be one that only got the 6 badges.

Do you think everyone quits playing Jigsaw puzzle when they get the badge for the month? Not everyone is just playing for the badges.

Quote from: Runner on July 12, 2007, 08:14:08 PM

And mostly I was saying that people that run through the ranks on a new game are usually the ones that get suspended/banned.

I have to disagree because I've been caught up with Pogo for some time now and when a new game comes out that's all I have to do and I do run it through the ranks. People get suspended and banned because they can't keep their trap shut. I know, you probably wonder why I don't. Well that's simple, my chat is closed.

Edited because I can.

shy123

i just got to rank 6 ,  i cant see why ppl are complaning  at losing there ranks they didnt get them  the auto`s did

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: shy123 on July 13, 2007, 10:56:56 PM
i just got to rank 6 ,  i cant see why ppl are complaning  at losing there ranks they didnt get them  the auto`s did
Well aren't you just so pleasant.  ::) ::)

Monkey

Quote from: shy123 on July 13, 2007, 10:56:56 PM
Not everyone here uses autos.  ::)

xxunluv3dlizxx

Not not everyone on pogo does cheat but..isn't the name of this site pogocheats.net? so if people want to complain about losing ranks/badges through cheating by all means go right ahead.

Just a thought...

Mary

Tara

Out of Pogo's Help Section

New! - I was above rank 6 but now my rank has decreased. What happened?
When Word Search Daily was in Sneak Preview mode, there was an error that occurred which allowed some players to earn higher ranks than allowed in certain situations. To address this issue, we removed all rank points that were not intended to be achievable yet. However, any badges earned that were higher than intended were not removed.

No one is going to get banned...I believe I was RIGHT!   :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview