Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 15, 2007, 03:13:49 PM
Out of Pogo's Help Section

New! - I was above rank 6 but now my rank has decreased. What happened?
When Word Search Daily was in Sneak Preview mode, there was an error that occurred which allowed some players to earn higher ranks than allowed in certain situations. To address this issue, we removed all rank points that were not intended to be achievable yet. However, any badges earned that were higher than intended were not removed.

No one is going to get banned...I believe I was RIGHT!   :)) :)) :))

<:> <:> :!@ :!@

Runner

This game sucks.  Does Pogo have any fresh ideas?  All their releases lateley are just remakes.

shadow2954

i love the daily word search have finised up with all the ranks and it doesnt take long to get through the ranks. vacation8.gif i just wish that they would put out more puzzles everyday. :!#

Xander.in.the.mist

It's going to take forever to get all the badges in this game if they don't change it up somehow...
My state's badge is number 43... ::)

BadgeBabe

I ended up losing 10 legitimately played days because Pogo crashed and I lost all my stats ( but not my 6 badges).
I emailed them throughout the latter part of June about this, and gee, they didn't know what to do about it, but the DAY they took January's puzzles off the site, they had a FIX for it. Start all over.

In so doing, I lost the entire month of January but managed to make up a few days ( about a week's worth) using the glitch.  I only have 13 days progress towards the July badge though, and have played every day's puzzle. Surely do wish I could get my 10 days back somehow.

Apparently the glitch stopped working?

DitzyChick

In the stats for Word Search there is a stat for the number of "Bonus Puzzles Completed".  How do you get a bonus puzzle???  I've played (and won) several games where they hide the word list, figured this is how you get credit for the bonus puzzle... but I'm still at zero.  What do I gotta do to get credit for this category????  I'm stumped.

deborah010870

i dont know that either, i have asked friends of mine that love the game and they dont know how they did it at all

sjhwhatever

I don't know about the *Bonus Puzzle* but those blue words with letters missing are Bonus Words....Wonder if that is what it means..... bubblegum.gif

Quote from: DitzyChick on July 24, 2007, 05:50:46 PM
In the stats for Word Search there is a stat for the number of "Bonus Puzzles Completed".  How do you get a bonus puzzle???  I've played (and won) several games where they hide the word list, figured this is how you get credit for the bonus puzzle... but I'm still at zero.  What do I gotta do to get credit for this category????  I'm stumped.

sjhwhatever

Just Found this info in *How To Play*....

Hide the Word List and Bonus Mode
If you click the "hide the word list" checkbox before starting your game, you'll enter the special "Bonus Mode." In Bonus Mode, try to find words related to the theme of the puzzle. You'll earn bonus tokens for each word you find while the word list is hidden. Of course, once you peek at the word list, you will stop earning the bonus tokens!

Quote from: sjhwhatever on August 01, 2007, 04:05:28 AM
I don't know about the *Bonus Puzzle* but those blue words with letters missing are Bonus Words....Wonder if that is what it means..... bubblegum.gif

Quote from: DitzyChick on July 24, 2007, 05:50:46 PM

rnwb

Also from the "how to play" section:

QuoteAlthough you can play as many bonus "random puzzles" as you like, they will not count toward earning your badge.

I did one of those a while back, by accident when I first started playing, and according to my stats, I've completed 1 bonus puzzle.

Bigredno8

Question,I went to catch up on some of the daily puzzles,and saw that I can not get to the month of February now,I know I havent completed it yet,is there a way to access it,or am I  !@#$

Steve

Monkey

Quote from: Bigredno8 on August 02, 2007, 11:45:36 AM
Question,I went to catch up on some of the daily puzzles,and saw that I can not get to the month of February now,I know I havent completed it yet,is there a way to access it,or am I  !@#$

Steve
You can only do puzzles from the previous 6 months. They took away February's, and put up August's. You can't go back to January or February at all.

Bigredno8

that sucks,now will take me even longer to get the badges for this game
Thanks for the info

Steve

DitzyChick

Finally got it figured out!!!!!! 

Ok to get credit for the "Bonus Puzzles" all you have to is...... 

Click the Random Puzzle button from the main menu. 

That's it... it's that easy... Can't believe it took me so long to find this out. 

Funny thing is that lots of people have credit for them but nobody has any idea how they got them LOL soooooo there ya have it. 

But on a side note, these puzzles DO NOT give you credit towards your badges so don't play them unless you've finished your daily puzzles.

DitzyChick

Oh and thank you RNWB ... I guess I didn't read your post right the first time or I might have figured it out sooner LOL

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview