PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:24:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

me three, glad i seen this thread i had like 40 days to catch up on lol

swamp

Jewel

Quote from: Squid on March 25, 2008, 10:29:31 AM
How is that possible?  I have done the Word Search puzzles every day since they began.  I've missed none and my account says I have two days to go until next badge.  Glitch?

Squid, did you go back through the calendar and make sure all your days were checked? I thought I was short too but when I went back I was missing three February puzzles.

TF02

wildcat

PogoKaz

I've got 2 more to get, but I know I completed every puzzle.  Wierd

Zatanna

I have 2 more as well on my two accounts, that is weird   :///

tokiehog

i need 8 more to get the badge...i guess mine means the end of the month only...i always wondered how other peeps were getting them early russiandolls.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

Quote from: tokiehog on June 22, 2008, 07:30:28 AM
i need 8 more to get the badge...i guess mine means the end of the month only...i always wondered how other peeps were getting them early russiandolls.gif

I'm not personally completing them early, the requirements for a badge is complete any 30 DAILY puzzles. You can play each puzzle again and again, but you will only get credit toward your badges the FIRST time you complete it. , therefore with some months having 31 days, the day in the month that the badge is awarded is going to get earlier and earlier.
I do know there was a glitch whereby a lot of people were able to get lots of badges for this game, but pogo found out, and either took the badges away or made people wait until the correct time before they could claim any more? (Or something like that lol)

So if you have 8 puzzles left to do, I would say you have missed a couple somewhere along the line.

The discrepancies with 1/2 puzzles is a mystery.  I've seen a few people on here being able to claim the badge a day earlier than most of the others, this is the first time I've seen it two days ahead.

Homer

Quote from: PogoKaz on June 22, 2008, 07:39:52 AM
I'm not personally completing them early, the requirements for a badge is complete any 30 DAILY puzzles. You can play each puzzle again and again, but you will only get credit toward your badges the FIRST time you complete it. , therefore with some months having 31 days, the day in the month that the badge is awarded is going to get earlier and earlier.
I do know there was a glitch whereby a lot of people were able to get lots of badges for this game, but pogo found out, and either took the badges away or made people wait until the correct time before they could claim any more? (Or something like that lol)

So if you have 8 puzzles left to do, I would say you have missed a couple somewhere along the line.

The discrepancies with 1/2 puzzles is a mystery.  I've seen a few people on here being able to claim the badge a day earlier than most of the others, this is the first time I've seen it two days ahead.

We got to keep our badges but then we had to wait until the rest of pogo caught up before we started earning new badges again. Not sure but I think it was close to a year before I started earning WSD badges again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: PogoKaz on June 22, 2008, 03:10:28 AM
I've got 2 more to get, but I know I completed every puzzle.  Wierd

The same thing happened to me starting a few months ago.  Weird.... I was diligent about completing each month. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 22, 2008, 10:07:21 AM
The same thing happened to me starting a few months ago.  Weird.... I was diligent about completing each month. 

Me too, and I still need 3 more for the badge.

denadatoday

I know I checked and double checked every month to make sure I didn't miss any puzzles.  And I still have 1 more to go before getting the new badge?   Not sure what I missed.

Magzy

hmmm, don't know why I got it today....did the glitch like everyone else soooo long ago, anyway, it is a "gator" badge, kind of cute. bubblegum.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview