Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Daily Word Search - General Info & Ranks

Started by IndianLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: magzy on June 22, 2008, 03:08:15 PM
hmmm, don't know why I got it today....did the glitch like everyone else soooo long ago, anyway, it is a "gator" badge, kind of cute. bubblegum.gif

A gator badge? Gotta go get that one!

Darn, still need 1 more puzzle, will wait til tmw. :///

Magzy

gator8_24

Now have my gator, guess his name is Lou. LOL There will probobly be an orange or flamingo for Florida!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gator8 on June 22, 2008, 04:14:57 PM
A gator badge? Gotta go get that one!

Darn, still need 1 more puzzle, will wait til tmw. :///

LOL, you do need him, don't you? I got mine 2 days ago. Pogo's calendar is all screwed up with these badges.

Runner

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on June 24, 2008, 07:00:16 AM
If anybody forgot, yesterday was the day to get new badge.
Some of us are off by a day or 2 which makes NO sense because we have played since day 1.  I have 2 more to get before I get the badge.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 24, 2008, 09:33:30 AM
Some of us are off by a day or 2 which makes NO sense because we have played since day 1.  I have 2 more to get before I get the badge.

Me, too!  And I'm miffed!  I've given POGO 3 months to get this straightened out!  Grrrrrrr

MsMissy

I think i have 6 more days or more 2 get that badge, but i did see 1 of my friends got it early. will just have 2 wait.  :///

lucky9999

Does anyone know if Pogo is going to add more States to this game?  The book doesn't have 50 States in it and there are States missing.  I remember when the game came out they had something about which State is the largest State and something I think about it not being California.  Just was wondering if anyone knew if the missing States will sometime be added.
Thank you

Squid

I'm sure they will add months as they need to.  Considering that each month a single state badge is won, they have over 4 years before the 50th state needs to appear.  I'm sure they will add them in - in time.  I believe they are going in the order of size... square miles..... which would make the last state badge = Alaska.

gator8_24

My calendar has me on the 24th, but game progress at the bottom today started 1st game for next badge.

xgingerx

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on June 24, 2008, 04:23:25 PM
what badge are we talking about??? confused in Utah :!#

The Word Search Daily Badge.  I love Salt Lake and the Family History Library.  I was just looking online and saw some tours in SLC and was thinking it might be a nice little getaway at the end of the summer!

xgingerx

Daily Badge? i know about monthly...

Stinker ..there is a lot of info @ www.findagrave.com
Salt Lake is a nice town i will show you around ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on June 24, 2008, 06:33:25 PM
Daily Badge? i know about monthly...

Stinker ..there is a lot of info @ www.findagrave.com
Salt Lake is a nice town i will show you around ""

No, I meant the Word Search Daily, monthly badge.  LOL  Sorry about that.
Can't wait to check out that site.
Have you been to that Mexican restaurant where they have the show, cliff divers and stuff?

jeffy

my bagde progress keeps saying solve this one plus 11 more for the next rank

it said this for about 10 puzzles. i hope i didnt screw myself more by doing them.

Runner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview