PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:08:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Search Party for Word Search

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Pogo word search cheat has now been released
06:24@June 26, 2007

It is called SearchParty. Version 0.8 has been released. We anticipate problems with certain systems. If you are having difficulties with your word search cheat, please email us

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I looked through the list of downloads and I'm not seeing it.Where can I get it?

chummychum

You can always type in WORD SEARCH or whatever you are looking for in the search box and the top of the bh page and it will give you what you are looking for

Stinkerbell

TY for the link and the information.  I must be losing my eyesight because I couldn't see it on the list.
TY again

Homer

*** 06/26/07 UPDATE *** Version 1.1 is released. If you are running 1.1 and you have problems, please email me. Recommended game play is "insane mode" and turn off the word list for more tokens.

tweeticat

Will the $150 buyers get this auto? Or do we have to buy it?

Homer

AngelBearIsMe

Thx Hun..I also was told there was a GLitch in daily word search is this true...hope ok to ask that? bbq22.gif

Homer

If the glitch still works you need to do the following

To use the glitch you need to install the following file https://www.alibre.com/alibrelibraries/ftp/JavaVM/9xNT4/msjavx86.exe

After installing the file go to IE Tools>Internet Options>Advanced Tab

Uncheck your sun java and right below it under Microsoft VM put a check mark in the JIT Compiler box only. Click apply and ok to close windows and close IE.

Restart IE and go to Word Search. After winning your badge switch rooms and the calendar resets to June. You can switch rooms after each badge or after a few which I do and it resets you back to June which allows you to earn more badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview