PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:33:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is this legal?

Started by unlucky1,

Previous topic - Next topic

unlucky1

someone i know is selling the lottso deluxe codes for $10 each i was just wondering if pogo found out can that person go to jail or face any kind of punishment? like lawsuit ect... i think its a train wreck waiting to happen but i needed everyones opinion

Homer

They sure can get in trouble.  ;:" ;:" ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

thats that web sight they keep advertizing in the chat over there i see it alot  :oo

TmT

Wow, if u gotta ask if that is illegal.. u r unlucky lmfaoz if u try it...

unlucky1

well im not the one doing it but was wondering on how safe if i bought it and how much trouble can my friend get into. i never seen it on a website but was approached by this person about if i wanted to buy it.

Mayhem

If your caught using an illegal product, you in as much trouble as the person selling it.

Yes, that means your friend could face jail time. It's not worth it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

unlucky1

:$%   ok thanks for the advice..  i thought i could get a deal..lol but its clearly not worth jail over saving $10 i guess ill just have to wait until i can afford the $20 for the game or just go without :'((

Mary

that person must be sellin there code for $10.00 you get 6 people per code or on game i mean but there is a web sight they are tellin everyone to go to so you can get  Ld for 10 bucks also people are crackin up  :pp  people over there are givin away there extra name space code not chargin peeps  <:>

Mary

i think your friend only needs one for them self and is tryin to make 10 bucks off each of the other 5  <:>

spoiledandselfish

vacation8.gif just sit back and watch the fun
shouldnt take long now

Runner

It's only legal if you don't get caught.  but watch out for the POGO   ;:"   they like their money. Just look at their stock prices.

gin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview