This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 Bodies Found With Dead Infant

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:'(( :'(( :'((  What is wrong with people?

4 hours ago

OCEAN CITY, Md. - Investigators found three tiny bodies wrapped in plastic and hidden at the home of a woman who was charged last week with killing her newborn child, police said Monday.

None of the bodies was full-term, and only one of the four deaths was recent, said Ocean City Police spokesman Barry Neeb. "The rest could be a number of years old," he said.

Two of the bodies were found in a trunk in Christy Freeman's bedroom, and another was in a garbage bag found in a motor home parked in her driveway, police said. The remains were sent to the office of the chief medical examiner in Baltimore to determine the causes of their deaths, their ages and if all were related to Freeman.

Freeman, 37, came to authorities' attention on Thursday while she was hospitalized.

Medical personnel called police after determining she had been pregnant but could not account for the child.

After interviewing her, police searched Freeman's home and found the body of an infant wrapped in a blanket. Freeman was charged with murder and manslaughter under a 2005 law allowing charges for the death of a fetus that can live outside the womb.

Officers continued searching the home and property during the weekend and found the other tiny bodies, Neeb said.

Freeman lived in the second floor of the building with her boyfriend and her four other children, all of whom are safe, police said Monday. The building is less than a block off the Coastal Highway, the main north-south route in this resort town.

Freeman, owner of Classic Taxi in Ocean City, was to have a bond hearing later Monday.

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2007/07/30/727027.html&cvqh=itn_babies

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I wonder what this woman was doing... :((    This is just pathetic.

Ms.Behavin

I don't get it. I will never understand it. I can't see how a person can get to that point where you hurt someone like that.

kandykitty20012

Sick Sick Sick people in this world....those poor babies did not even have a chance..... 0:

xgingerx

unreal that these ppl never feel bad for what they do to babies :(

CindyLouWho

seen this on the news, its so sickening what some people will do.  i don't know how they can live with themselves.  those poor innocent little babies.  0: 0:

bluebell1us

this is so sad.  I can not understand how a person could be so cruel.  God bless those poor little babies. :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview