This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Acer Computers

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Anyone have an Acer?  Any opinions on this brand?  Circuit City has one on sale for $599.  It's an okay system, but I only need it for simple things, not heavy graphics.
Thanks!

spidertail

I recently purchased the Acer Aspire 5610Z...I absolutely love it!!! Have had no problems with it...works beautifully...built in cam, wi-fi, has lots of extras like the text to speech, speech to text, writing tablet,etc.  I don't use these normally, but have been playing with these features and they are really neat.  Also has the voice commands which I might use if I get the hang of it....Price - $698 + tax...really good buy for the money!! VV

Homer

I don't know the specs on the machine you are looking at but I've seen cheaper deals at Best Buy

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the information, spidertail - glad to hear you're happy with yours.  Homer, I passed on the Circuit City deal and will shop around more - I'm mostly anxious to hear peoples of the Acers.  Thanks!

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on August 05, 2007, 05:17:37 PM
Thanks for the information, spidertail - glad to hear you're happy with yours.  Homer, I passed on the Circuit City deal and will shop around more - I'm mostly anxious to hear peoples of the Acers.  Thanks!

You can get some pretty nice deals at BestBuy

Make sure you get something with at least 1GB of RAM

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

spidertail

My Acer has 2GB ram, 2038 MB memory....enuf for what I wanna do!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview