PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:52:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

$150 customer and would like to get Aloha Bingo Auto

Started by Sugar N Spice,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sugar N Spice

How do I get it for the $5 price...I looked and couldn't find any info on how to do that?

Homer

Q. I bought the 150 package and now you have added more games, how do I get those?

A. At the time of your purchase, those new programs were not included in your package. To upgrade, you need to buy 2 programs for $10 and then email me all of the registration codes you need passwords for. The roulette runner costs $5.00 if you only need one program. You will not be getting the roulette but the program that you have written in the message box. The roulette is the only program that we have that costs $5.00 so that is why we have you buy that one and have you write what you are really wanting so we will know. ..then in the message box let us know what you really want and the reg code.

http://badgehelp.com/150help.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

westernrider

I am sorry Homer you really have me confused as well. I am a 150 member and I thought all the programs after that were 5.00 each to buy.
I would like to buy the Pool -Trickster and Bingo Luau -AlohaBingo I also am not sure how to go about it.
Also some one said there is a 150 club link what is it.

Homer

If you are buying 2 programs buy one for $10 but in the message to seller box mention you are a 150 member and include both registrations in the there and you will receive 2 passwords

westernrider

Thanks for the help and I did what you said but I am having a senior moment I think and I bought one and put in the message box the other one I wanted but then I paid by paypal and forgot to put in the codes for the games. Please can you tell me who I email the codes to. Sorry about this wont make a mistake next time I buy them.

Homer

Sugar N Spice

Ok..I got it sent off...now I know how to do it.
Now I am just waiting for the reg. code :)

Thanks Homer  :!!

HeavenSent

And there I was all this time.... just knowing to go to the download page, and did for a long time,  spending $10 here and $10 there, and am well over the $150 - Would I have to pay for each of the "badge helpers" to get them all now??? 

Waiting with bated breath...not baited or I would be  Fishing5.gif

By the way these emoticons are adorable!!!

Thank....

Nevaeh

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview