PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 01:09:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hey, fellow Beta testers- do you see a game to test?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

When I go to the very lame Beta site and sign in with my Beta tester screen name, there's nothing up but the old Luau game graphics, which I know are obsolete.
In the past, there were usually multiple games in development for Beta testers to pick from.

Is Beta testing currently underway on any game? Yes or No? ( If so, I need to clear my cache or get a new link or something)

We can answer Yes or No without violating any Pogo rules.

Homer

I believe Bingo was the only game in testing. I don't think they have any other games available to test yet.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokiehog

Homer

IndianLover

If you go into Beta she just recently put up a message stating that there are several games in early development stages that nothing will be ready to test until September.

Homer

Quote from: lut2007 on August 21, 2007, 08:19:30 AM
how do you become a beta tester?

You have to apply when pogo is taking applications. They are not taking applications currently.

BadgeBabe

LOL, I felt so " special" when they answered my emails about when the next games will be out for testing.

2 days later, it's posted on the site. Gotta hand it to Pogo, they are always behind the curve.

mr.clean

IndianLover

Yeah there are beta testers if there was anything ever to test  :/// >:((

Fluffy756

Don't know if you saw it there a game up for testing. Looks like old game is getting a makeover. (dommy)

Homer

Looks like dominoes is getting a makeover. <..>

The new dominoes is like a cross between dominoes, scrabble and lottso.

There are special score tiles and scratch off tickets for extra points.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Homer on September 07, 2007, 07:57:11 AM
Looks like dominoes is getting a makeover. <..>

The new dominoes is like a cross between dominoes, scrabble and lottso.

There are special score tiles and scratch off tickets for extra points.

I can't get in to either Dominoes or the upcoming Solitaire game. How are you getting in? The room lists say that there are 0 players in every room too.. not like the Bingo Luau room problem.

Both have more rules/ power ups and gimmicks than I've ever seen on Pogo!!!
What are they doing- putting 4 games together in all of these tired, worn out old classics? I feel sorry for our BH Programmers.. sounds like a nightmare to create auto programs for both of these.

IF a fellow Beta tester reads this message- do NOT use your link to Bingo Luau if you made one to the Beta game and saved it. It's now a phishing site..
Only use the main Beta link which came in your Pogo " congrats, you are a Beta tester" email.

IndianLover

When trying to go into dominoes click on the topics tab and you should see the rooms listed

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview