PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 08:29:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta ...Getting new badges and ranks??

Started by BabyCheetah,

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyCheetah

It shows on Pogo's homepage that canasta is getting 50 new ranks and 5 more badges but that is all the info that it shows.  Just wondering if anybody heard any more info regarding canasta.  I'm trying very hard (thank you uncle lol) to get the last badge right now and i was curious if they were just adding the rank and badges or if the game is getting a makeover.  Thanks anyone who has info.   vacation58.gif

rnwb

I don't know if it's getting a makeover or not, but I found this on another site:

Bongo Drums Badge: rank 60 - 11,000 red threes
Juke Box Badge: rank 70 - 12,000 red threes
Canasta Diner Badge: rank 80 - 14,000 red threes
Cruisin' Dice Badge: rank 90 - 16,000 red threes
Super Scooper Badge: rank 100 - 26,000 red threes

I'm still at rank 45, that's probably as far as I'll ever go. I was fine with 100 red threes per rank, but 1000-1500 is just too much. I wish they'd add more ranks to games I've already finished, instead of ones that I'll never be able to finish, lol.

xgingerx

Homer is BH going to let us use the cheat we have for the red 3's we have now??  hope i don't have to buy it again >:D tourist5.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

leeanne172

Riverbank

Hesh

Quote from: rnwb on August 06, 2007, 06:49:16 AM
I don't know if it's getting a makeover or not, but I found this on another site:

I'm still at rank 45, that's probably as far as I'll ever go. I was fine with 100 red threes per rank, but 1000-1500 is just too much. I wish they'd add more ranks to games I've already finished, instead of ones that I'll never be able to finish, lol.

I totally agree. I used to like canasta but that last badge took friggin forever. The new ranks don't look too bad except for the last one...20,000 red 3's for one rank? Think I'll pass on this one!

Fluffy756

I have 3 more ranks in this game and I am done. But before this game gets the new ranks I am going to work on getting more reds so that way I am head of the game.

Tara

Quote from: Family Guy on August 06, 2007, 04:25:04 PM

I totally agree. I used to like canasta but that last badge took friggin forever. The new ranks don't look too bad except for the last one...20,000 red 3's for one rank? Think I'll pass on this one!

Where do you see 20,000 red 3's for one rank?   Last time I counted  Rank 90 - Rank 100 would be 10 ranks and you need 10,000 red threes for the last 10 ranks. But who knows, we might of went to different schools. :-\

rnwb

It's 10,000 for the last 10 ranks. 

Here's the breakdown:

Ranks 51-70: 100 red threes per rank
Ranks 71-90: 200 red threes per rank
Ranks 91-100: 1000 red threes per rank

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

:)) :)) thats the way i add it ...

i have 3 bagger and finished the game ...ready for new ranks Fishing5.gif

Hesh

ok, i'm an idiot who can't add, lol. the nuns would kill me if they saw that!  0:  :))

Jewel

edfshr

I wanted to improve my rating so I ran one computer with sacrificial account and 3-bagger and another computer with rating to be improved and CanastaMasta.  I got up to about 1780 with CM and two different sacrificial accounts despite a half dozen "subscript out of range" errors. O0

BadgeBabe

I racked up enough red 4's from rank 50 to get 3 of the new badges when Pogo came online this AM.

I used 3 Bagger. Settings= 4 person game, NO wild cards allowed, played robots in Private Room setting of course.

The tin heads in the lower ranked rooms take a LONG time to meld out without wild cards.

Mayhem

Would it not be better to use 3-bagger in a private 2 person room?

Then there is less chance of the other robots getting the red 3's.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

tokiehog

i set my 3 bagger yesterday and timed it...it was getting 44 red 3's per hour..and that was playing in 2 player room with the bot...except for a couple cripes errors i thought that was wonderful....ty badgehelp ...i am sure you will get the new 50 ranks... :;'

edfshr

When you play a 4 person game you get credit for your partner's red 3s so it really does not matter if you play a 2 person game or 4 though many people will swear the a 4 person game will get you more red 3s.

cranky

i was just in canasta and there are 100 ranks now and i am only rank 47 >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview